18.

A/N - Alrighty my loves this one is a long one. Thank you guys for all your support. I can't believe how much you all love this story.

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

.
.
.

After the astonishing news that Giovanni might actually be alive. Vincenzo brought Morgan in and explained the new found information.

While he was happy to know that Giovanni may be alive he couldn't help the little tug in his chest. All he wants is for Valencia to be happy. Even if it isn't him being that person.

Vincenzo sent everyone away and only left himself Rider and Lucas in the room while they waited for Riley to tell them where she saw Mateo going.

Ley made dinner and brought the guys their plates before attending to Leo who was surprisingly not making a mess.

After dinner was done she had Leo watch cartoons while she cleaned up. When that was all done she made Leo a bath and played some music for him while he bathed.

Once he was all done, she had him brush his teeth, put lotion on and his pyjamas. Read him a story and got him to sleep.

Once all finished she went into her room and finished up on some school work she had left. Thankfully it's her last semester and she's only in two classes. Pretty easy to maintain while being a full time nanny.

...

The computer chimed letting the guys know that Riley finally sent over the intel she discovered. They weren't expecting too much thinking that Mateo wouldn't push his luck and really meet someone he's working with.

Mateos a dumb ass so to speak but he did manage to keep his identity a secret this long so he gets a small prop for his effort.

She sent an email and several attachments along with it.

"I'd say you were undoubtedly correct!"
- R

When the attachments were clicked on several photos emerged of Mateo getting out the car and heading to a house, a very nice looking house. He's got a key apparently so he enters with ease.

The next attachment is another array of photos except these have to be of the people inside the house.

"Guys it's that Jamie girl look" Rider points out.

Jamie was what it looks like walking towards Mateo. She had a smile on her face.

The next photo was a women no one recognised.
"Who is that?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know, have we seen her before? she looks close to Ma's age. She turned 45 this year. " Vincenzo shifted on his seat. Why did that woman look the slightest bit familiar.

"Rider can you run these through Facial recognition?" Vincenzo asked.

"These aren't clear enough on the faces to get a proper scan. These must be taken from a watch or something." Rider focused on the photos sent in.

Vincenzo picked up his phone and called Riley. When she answered the phone he made sure she was somewhere safe so they can talk freely.