Till Death Do We Part?

Yn's POV:

Today. Today was going to be a day never to be forgotten. Today Jake and I were finally going to get married. Nerves ran up and down my body.

I was in my room getting ready. We decided since his parents had a beautiful farm land, we were going to get married in Texas. I was given one of the guest rooms to get ready in. Jake was getting ready in his old room.

Natasha was my Maid of Honor. We grew up with each other and then went to Top Gun with each other too. I had three other friends as bridesmaids.

I was sitting in a chair on a vanity getting my hair and makeup done. I wanted my hair up and out of my face so I did a classic bun. It was all fluffed out and looked beautiful. It had white hair pins in it that had beads on them.

I had a few stands of hair curled in my face. I didn't go crazy with my make up so I kept it simple. The bridesmaids dresses were a pretty red with gold trimming.

"Okay, makeup is all done." The makeup artist said. My hair was done a while ago.

All the girls got changed into their dresses accept from me.

"Let's go get your dress on." Nat said. She was gonna be the on that sees me very first.

I slip on my beautiful dress. It was a mermaid style, with flowers embroidered in the lace. It had a semi long train. Nat finished buttoning up my dress.

I stared into  the floor length mirror that was in between two windows. I put my hands on my stomach. I've always heard about the wedding gitters but never thought I would be experiencing them.

"You good Yn?"

"Just nervous." I turn around to her. "What if something goes wrong? What if Jake rea-"

"Yn. He loves you. No doubt about it. And if something does happen I will personally hunt him down for you." She says before grabbing my veil.

I turn back around so she can pin it into my bun. "Why do I feel like this?"

"It's normal. But you'll soon realize that it's okay. All of your focus and attention will go to him. And all those feelings of stress are going to fly away."

"Jeez Nat. You're gonna make me cry."

"Hey you'll be fine."

We pulled each other into a hug. We soon let the other girls come in. They all hugged me one at a time. It was about time. I slipped on my Boots.

Jake and I wanted to do a first look so we decided we would do it on the side of the house.

I was told Jake was waiting for me to go out there. So I went down the stair and opened the door and went to where he is.

His back was turned to me, probably on purpose. I go up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and stares at me. His eyes get teary. I look at his tux and get teary eyes myself.

"You look gorgeous darlin'." He said hugging me.

"You look very handsome yourself." I tell him.

He pulls back, "I love your dress."

"It has pockets." I say stuffing my hands inside them, showing him. I act all giddy.

"Of course it does." He chuckles.

I saw that his tie was crooked. I reached my hands up to fix it.

"Okay love birds we have to go." Nat pulls me back. Payback does the same as he's the Best Man, to Jake. I go inside the house waiting to walk down the isle.