The Jock and the Chearleader

Yn's POV:

Tonight was going to be one of the best nights. We just got back from Summer a few weeks ago and the schools first football game was tonight. I was so exited to start this time of the year that I loved. Cheerleading for other sports were fun. But football cheerleading? It was completely different.

I open my locker and grab my stuff for my next three classes. As I close my locker I'm met with my best friends face. "Hello to you too Issy." I laughed.

"Hello. So you are exited for tonight?" Issy and I were both on the cheerleading team.

"Yes!" No one cared how loud I was because no one could here me since it was passing period.

"And about Homecoming in two weeks?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

My fave dropped a little.

"What's wrong?"

"He's not asked me yet. And it's two weeks from now. My own boyfriend."

"Maybe he has something planned?"

"I don't know. I'm staring to question if I'll even go now."

Before Issy could reply, I was picked up and twirled around. I squealed as I was set back in the ground. I looked at who twirled me around, Jake, my boyfriend. I pushed his chest a little, "you scared me!"

"Oh you knew it was me."

"So." I take a long pause.

"You exited for tonight?"

"Yes, off the walls."

The bell rang, "well I have class with out you guys, bye." Issy said walking off.

Jake swung his arm around my shoulders, now walking to our history class. Sitting down next to each other, we im sit in the back joking around and writing notes to each other. It was mainly Jake making fun of our teacher and me telling him to stop, but laughing with him.

After the last class we walk back to my locker. Jake leans against the locker besides mine. I grab everything before we head to his to grab everything he needs. The game was around six tonight so Jake and I were just gonna go hang out before then. We both needed to be there half an hour earlier then the game.

We walked out of the school hand in hand. Every day, Jake picks me up in his old Chevy truck and takes me home. Today, he was just gonna stay at my house, until we would have to leave again. Getting in the car, I pick the country station and turn the volume up. Jake and j start singing along to all it the songs before he parks in my street.

I grab my backpack, but he leaves his in his truck. J open the front door to be greeted by my siblings running around. Since they were all younger then me, they got out an hour earlier then me. Home sweet home. I drop my back back by the stairs and make my way to the kitchen and me Jake wake by my side.

"Hi mom!" I say giving her a hug.

"Hi Yn! Hi Jake! You ready for tonight?" She asks hugging Jake.

"More then ready Mrs. Y/l/n."

"I actually need to go do my hair since it takes literally forever." I groan.

Jake and I walk to my bedroom getting away from all the screaming from my siblings. I close the door and sit down at my vanity as Jake jumps on my bed. We carried conversation as he watched me curl my hair with thy tiny curling iron that gave me super tiny curls. I pull it into a high ponytail before grabbing my red bow and tying it just how it needed to be.

I got changed into tight fitting, long sleeve, cropped top, and my skirt over my matching red spandex that I wore underneath. I put my white socks and white shoes on before returning to Jake. We were going to stop by his house so he could change too.