Old Freinds

Yn's POV:

*age 17*

Getting out of school, I walk out to my car, ready to go home. I don't wait up for my older brother and I take off. I pull through the neighborhood parking on the side of the house in the dirt gravel. Land surrounds us as our animals roam around. I opened the door and step out, grabbing my bag.

I sling the bad over my right shoulder, locking my car as I open the door. "Mama! I'm home!" I yell, my Texan accent hinting a little bit.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie!" I make my way to the kitchen and see my mom chopping up some veggies. "How was school today?"

"It was okay, Oh! I have some drama to spill." I set my bag down on the bar stool and sit on the counter to tell my mom everything happened.

"Do you know how Brayden cheated on Bella?"

"Yeah." Mama continues to prepare dinner.

"Apparently he cheated on her eight times! All with the same girl!"

"Their still together?"

"Yes! I don't know why though, I've been telling her that he's up to no good, but she's just been ignoring all my warnings. Also not to mention but Brayden keeps saying that he'll change, or that he won't do it again."

"Has he cheated since he's said that?"

"Honestly, I don't know, BUT! his ex girlfriend came up to Bella and I and she knows everything going on. So she was telling Bella that Brayden said the same thing and he cheated on her, like five more times before breaking up."

"Does Bella know?"

"Yeah."

"I swear that girl-" Mama gets cut off due to the front door slamming open. I look over and see my brother Cash with his friend Jake into the kitchen. Jake and I weren't friends, but not enemies. We just fished it out to one another but tolerated each other because of my brother.

"You didn't wait for me." Cash told me leaning over the counter.

"I have my reasons."

"Am I that embarrassing?"

"Now that I think about it, yes!"

"You pain me little sister."

I give him an annoyed look, before looking over to Jake. "You staying over tonight?"

"Yep."

"Uggh," I complain jumping off the counter and grabbing my back pack. "That's my cue to stay inside until you leave."

"Oh come on I'm not that bad." Jake tells me.

I look into the kitchen from the stairs, "we both know that's not true." Continuing up the stairs, I made my way down the hall and put my back pack on the floor near my desk.

I close my door before changing into pants, shirt and my boots. I keep my curly hair down and put my hat cowboy hat on top of my head. I leave my phone inside and make my way outside. I stop by the kitchen on the way, "hey Mama?"

"Hmm?" She turns her head to me.

"I'm gonna go ride for a bit. I'll be back."

"Okay, don't be long for too long."

"I won't I promise ya."

I open the back door and walk over to the barn. I walk down the stalls until I reach the one that held Sparky, my horse. She was a beautiful horse, with tan fur and black spots all over. I open the gate, grabbing my saddle. I throw it over her and clip it on.