Just Sick? Pt. 2

Yn's POV:

After a few weeks of training we were finally ready to head out to do our final mission. I already knew that I wasn't going due to being 38 weeks. Although Jake still had a good chance at being chosen.

I had to stay in the carrier, but I was fine with that. When Jake was given permission to takeoff my heart beat increased. I knew that he would be fine, but it worries me. Not knowing if he was going to be able to land his plane on the ship again.

I waited anxiously in my plane listening to what the others were saying. When I'm heard Jakes voice call out that he was coming back I got out immediately. I waited patiently for him to come to a full stop. When he did I climbed up the ladder and gave him a kiss.

"Hi baby." I said resting my forehead on his.

"Hi darlin'."

"Let's get you out. Yeah?"

"Yeah."

We were finally done and headed back home. We went to bed almost as soon as we got home. The next morning we woke up and ran to the store to get paints. We wanted to get the nursery done as soon as possible. I knew that she was going to pop out at anytime.

When we got back home we took the paints upstairs and covered the floor and all the furniture with a plastic canvas. On one wall it had a diaper table, with a little bookcase with baby books, sonograms, pictures of our family and a few other things.

The closet what a whole bunch of cute dresses and onesies hanging from tiny hangers. At the top had diapers stacked. On the floor of the closet there was a dresser. There was drawers assigned for socks, bows, and some other clothes.

Jake and I decided to paint just a simple rainbow on the wall that the crib was on. Once I was done painting, Jake hung up something from the ceiling. It had a moon plushie in the middle with stars hanging from strings.

Once we were done with that we got a suitcase down and started packing a hospital bag. That night we went to bed early again. The next few days I really struggled with body pains. Jake was amazing and was very attentive to my needs.

"Jake!" I shouted from the kitchen. He was in the bedroom.

"Yes?" He called from upstairs.

"Breakfasts done."

"Okay." I heard his step from the stairs descending and nearing me. We ate breakfast in peace. Once we were done Jake washed and put away all of the dishes so I could take a shower.

Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and went to get clothes. Suddenly, I stopped hearing water splash on the ground. My legs were covered in water. My water broke.

I start hyperventilating, "shit, uh uh...Jake!"

No answer.

"Jake." I lean on the counter for support.

"I'm coming." I hear him yell. He entered the bathroom, "hey what's wrong?"

"M-my water broke." I say nervously.

"Really?" I smile forms across his face. "Is this really happening? Yes!" While he's off in La La Land I continue freaking out.

"Jake you're not helping." I say in almost a whisper.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong darlin'? She's on her way!"

"I-I can't."

"You can't what?"

"I'm scared. I can't push a baby out of-well from the inside of me...out." I say, my arms flying everywhere.

Jake take my hands into his, "baby, you can. I know you can.."