Car Accident

Yn's POV:

I was on my way home from work. Jake was stationed in West Virginia, and being his fiancé I went with him. I found a job at a school a few days moving here. It was around 5:30 because I had to grade a few essays.

I was in the phone with Jake, connected to the car.

"What do you want to do for dinner tonight?" I asked him, turning the wheel.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?"

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" I stop at a red light.

"What about that one place that opened downtown?"

"Ooh, I heard that's good."

"Okay, well I'm on my way home right now."

The light turned green, "you're not gonna believe what-" I was jerked to the side.

My car started tipping over because of the impact. "Yn!" I heard Jake scream before the phone disconnected.

I hit my head in the side of the car as it stoped on its top. My hair hung down, everything was upside down. There was screaming and shouting from every direction. I turned my head, I winced because how bad my head hurt.

From the side of my eye I could see someone running to my drivers side. Every window was broken, glass everywhere. My ears ringed while the man spoke, "911 is on its way. Are you okay?"

Before I could answer my eyes got drowsy and I closed them. Black surrounded me as I was pulled into a slumber.

Jakes POV:

I heard a bang come from Yn's end. "Yn!" The phone disconnected. I pulled to the side of the road. I couldn't track her, I had no way of knowing where she was and what happened. After about five minutes of freaking out my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Jake Seresin?"

"Yes, this is he."

"I am calling because Yn Y/l/n got in a car accident she is here at the hospital."

"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can."

I hung the phone up and called Javy, starting my way to the hospital.

"Hey man." He spoke from the other side.

"Hey, Yn got in a car accident. She's at the hospital right now, I'm on the way there. I thought j should tell you."

Yn and Javy were like sister and brother.

"Shit okay, I was getting something to eat. I'll meet you there."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

I finally found myself at the hospital running inside. I told them who I was and they showed me her room. They gave me a run down of what happened and said she would wake up later tonight.

The door opened and I saw Javy standing there. We sat for a while just talking when Yn started to wake up.

Javy's POV:

Jake goes to Yn's side as she slowly starts to wake up. After she becomes fully aware of her surrounding the doctor came in.

"Ahh Yn you're awake!"

"What happened?" She croaked.

"You got in a car accident. You have a minor concussion, a few bruises, but other then that you're okay. I'll be back in a little to check on you."

He walks out and Yn's eyes go to Jake. He was leaning on the railing of the hospital bed looking down at her. Suddenly she takes her pointer finger and drags it across his lips. I took my phone out and decided to record this.

"You're kinda funny looking." She says poking his cheek. "But you're cute."

Yn takes her hand and strokes Jakes chin. She takes her hand and puts it on the bed. Jake makes a silly face but she doesn't react. "You're funny looking." I laugh.

Yn just takes his uniformed hat and puts it on her head. "I like it. It suits you." Jake tells her.

Yn takes her hand and points at his nose tapping it, "I like you."

"Yeah?"

"I think." She taps her finger in his cheek.

"You think?"

Yn takes her finger then taps his forehead. "You're cute!" She takes her hand back.

"I'm going to blow your mind right now." Jake says while Yn take the hat on her head and puts it down by her side, turning her face.

Jake kisses her cheek. Yn's head whipped around and looked at him with wide eyes.

"That cute guys kissing me!" She exclaimed.

Jake and I laughed. He put his head on her stomach before picking it back up again, kissing her in the lips.

It was short and simple. When he pulled back Yn's mouth went wide, looking very surprised. Jake laughed again, and kissed her again, her making the same face. He loses his cool and falls to the floor.

"That cute guys kissing me!" She says again. Jake continues to laugh in the ground, soon standing back up.

She tapped his nose again, "you are cute!" Jake starts laughing again.

"And he kissed you. How lucky are you?" I asked, laughing a bit myself. "Reckon he'll take you out for dinner later?"

She pauses, "I got in a car accident."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. One second I was talking with someone and the next thing I know.." she threw her hands up like a little girl. "It went boom." She said using her hands to motion it.

"Do you know who you were talking to?" Jake asked.

"My fiancé." She gasped. "I have a fiancé!"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"And the cute guy kissed me!" She looked at me, then to Jake. "He's gonna beat you up." She kept tapping his lips.

Jake grabs her hand, "honey, I'm your fiancé."

"Cute guy is my fiancé?!?!?!" She looked really surprised.

Jake and I lost it again, me turning off the camera. She soon fell back asleep and the next morning she remembered everything. Except for what I videoed last night. So I showed it to her laughing at how clueless she was.

.