Gym

Yn's POV:

I walk into the gym and head towards the back. Today I was hitting legs, so I started with running. I have a matching work out set on. I had a navy blue sports bra and matching leggings. Nike socks on my feet with just some white shoes. My hair was in a mid ponytail with bubble braids. Lastly I had my beats, listening to music.

I start running in the treadmill, headphones on. After running about two miles I take my jump rope out of my bag and start jump roping for five minutes. While I was jump roping I watched as two men came into the gym, heading over. They didn't come over to me, but went near me to the treadmills.

After five minutes I went over to a bench and got a bar. I loaded it up with 25 on each side and set it down on the ground. I set myself up for hip dips. While in the middle of a set, I felt like I was being watched I shake it off. Once I was done with all my reps I took the bar and put it back.

I still used the bench but used it for Bulgarian squats. In the middle of reps I look around and see the two men once again. They were near me. It looked like they were doing bench presses. One of the guys had black hair whereas the other guy had brown hair.

The guy with brown hair was benching I would say around 160, probably more then that. I got back to finishing my set. The next thing I needed to do was leg presses. I load myself up for that.

I start with 65 on each side, doing a ladder. I breath out as I ouch out on my last set.

"Holy fuck." I say getting off unloading all the weights.

I knew that squats were probably going to be it for me today. I started light, each rep I put on more weight.

I was now on my last rep. I loaded each side with 55, making the total weight 155 lbs. I pick it up in my shoulders ready to go down. The thing about this gym is that there is a huge mirror that is the wall. I was facing that mirror. I saw the two men talking behind me. I kept seeing them take glances at me.

I was doing fine, I had done 8 squats in my last four. As I go down my legs start shaking. I struggle to get it back up.

"Hey I gotcha." Someone spoke behind me.

The bar is soon lifted up, but not by me. Once the bar rattles, signaling that it is racked, I turn around. The man who I saw near me working out, helped me. The bar was in between us. I took my headphones off and put my hands on my hips.

"Thank you. Normally I can squat that no problem. I guess today is not my day." I say chuckling at the end.

"You're welcome. We all have those days. Don't beat yourself up for it. What is it?" He said looking at the plates. "140?"

"155." I told him innocently.

"That's...impressive."

"Thank you."

"Jake. Jake Seresin." The man said, holding his hand out.

"Yn Y/l/n." I shake his hand.

"Well have a good day Yn."

"You too Jake." He turns around and I start putting the plates back. In no less then three seconds of saying bye, he comes back over.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could have your number." He asked me.

"Sure."

"Perfect."

After I give him my cell phone number I finish putting the plates away and I head home. I took a shower and soon got dressed in some sweats. While I was watching my face my phone buzzed. I picked it up after drying I my face.