Kid

Yn's POV:

I walk into the Hard Decks back door and set down my bag and go out to where Penny was, behind the bar serving drinks.

"Hi Penny." I say.

"Hi."

"Who is this lucky man?" I motion to the man who was sitting down with his phone in the counter.

"This, is Pete Mitchell."

"The Pete Mitchell? Well I'll be damned." I look at him and shake his hand, "Yn Y/l/n."

"Nice to meet you."

I turned to Penny, my back to Pete and whispered, "have you rung the bell yet."

"Waiting for you sweetie."

I smirk and go over to the bell and take the rope and swing it from side to side. Everyone cheered and put there cups up. As I heard Penny explaining the rules to Pete a man approaches the bar.

"What can I get ya?" I smirked and leaned on the counter.

"Four beers on the old timer please."

"Coming right up." I winked at him and got four beers before setting them down in front of him. He looked way too familiar. "You know, I have a trick on opening them." I smirked.

"Oh yeah? Do tell."

"Okay," I took two beer bottles and held them in one one hand holding them to my side, a little behind me. I kicked the nearest one and the lid popped off.

I handed him the one that was open and banged the one that was still closed in the counter, the lid flying somewhere no where to be seen. I did it with the other pair of bottles and open those too. I hand them over to the man.

The brunette has a smirk on his face, "I once knew someone who knew how to do those party tricks."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She looked like you too, just really long hair."

I studied his looks, that's when it clicked. "Well if it isn't Jake Seresin."

"You know me."

I nod my head and keep the smirk on my face.

"How do I know you?"

"I think it was when you came done here for Top Gun. My dad was in charge of your class."

"And who might your dad be?"

"You know him by Cyclone."

His face dropped for a mer second, "Yn Simpson?"

"The one and only."

He chuckled under his breath and shook his head looking down, before meeting my eyes again. "Never thought I would see you again."

"Well, here I am."

"How've you been?"

"Good, someone's been keeping me on my feet."

He shot me a knowing look.

"Oh no! God no! Not like that, I'm single." I laugh.

"Hangman!" Someone called from the pool tables.

"Looks like you're needed." I nodded my head over to his friends.

"See you later?"

"Maybe."

"I'll take the chances."

He walked off and I let out a relieved sigh. "Does he know?" Penny spoke behind me.