Reunion

Right out of high school, Jake and Yn got engaged and were married a year later. From classmates to fiancés to husband and wife and back in the classroom. Both of them enrolled into the Naval Academy and were both accepted. They were even in the same Top Gun class with each other. Of course, Yn got first place with Jake right behind her.

Currently, Jake reported back to Top Gun for a mission. While Yn was out at sea, on a mission of her own, coming home for the first time in seven weeks. The carrier she was on was docking at the one and only Top Gun. Yn looked out at the ocean, the Californian beach coming into view.

Relived, Yn walked back to her bunk to get her bags ready and everything. By the time she was all ready, the carrier was docked and everyone was ready to get off. Not knowing that Jake was at Top Gun or even in California, Yn reached the pavement looking for her car. She didn't have any reception for the past few weeks.

Her duffel bag slung across her left shoulder, Yn searches for her car keys. Jake was waiting by the her car leaning in the side of it. He waited anxiously for his wife. Finally, Yn came into his view and a smile crept on Jakes face.

Families all around them were crying and hugging their loved ones that were getting in. Jake watched as Yn looked for her car keys and picked up her head. Still dressed in her white uniform and Jake in his flight suit, they locked eyes.

"Oh my gosh." Yn whispered to herself, before letting herself run to her missed husband. Yn dropped her bag on the ground as soon as she reached him. Wrapping her arms around Jakes neck, Jake lifted her feet off the ground. He twirled her around a little bit before setting her back down and gave her a kiss.

Jake hands rested on her waist and Yn's cupped his face. "I-you're- what?" Yn was lost for words.

"I was called back two weeks ago for a mission here." The boy smiled down at the girl.

Yn let out a sigh, "you're here!" She brought him into another kiss.

Pulling back, Jake rested his forehead on hers.

"Wait who's watching the kids?" Yn asked worriedly.

"My parents, don't worry darlin'."

"Okay."

"They left yesterday, and are driving up here."

"Oh." Jake and Yn had five children. It's a lot considering their only 26 and 27 years old but they always knew they would have a big family.

Ashton Barker and Kayson Ryder, six years old and twin boys. Carter James was next being four years old, then Ian Reed followed him two years later, making him two years old. The youngest was a girl, Sage Rue who was eight months old.

"They'll be here in a few days." Jake told Yn.

"Where are we gonna stay?"

"The house I'm living in right now, it's right outside of base."

"Okay." Yn nodded her head, getting exited to see all five of her kids soon. She hasn't seen them, including everyone else in seven weeks.

The two went to Jakes house he was given for the past two weeks and the next two weeks. Jakes truck lead Yn to the house. When they got to the house and Yn immediately showered and got into some pajamas. Since it was still late at night, Jake and Yn laid in bed together, cuddling.