Chapter 10

Short chapter, but something major happens... ;D

Harry Styles on the side being perfect as usual.

__________________________________________

Elena’s POV: 

            I walked down the hallway with my bag on my shoulder as I ran a hand through my hair that I had curled. I was clad in a black Ramones full sleeved shirt that fell off my shoulder, black jeans, and red high top Converse. As I walked down the hallway, I earned the familiar looks from guys that somewhat nauseated me.

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74676155 )

            “Lookin’ good, Elena,” Will, a guy in my grade, called out.

            I simply rolled my eyes as I walked down the hallway of my school. As I turned around the corner, I accidently bumped into someone. Looking up, my eyes met a pair of startling green ones. Harry smirks down at me as he sees me. “Afternoon, sunshine.”

            “Don’t call me that,” I mumble, shifting my weight from one leg to another.

            Harry just chuckles. “So what class do you have now?”

            “Uhh,” I think for a minute. “Biology.”

            “C’mon, I’ll walk you. I have to go to the south wing, too,” Harry says.

            I bite my bottom lip as I nod and we walk together. I try so hard to keep the blush rising on my cheeks down as we walk, our arms brushing together. I can’t help but notice people staring at Harry and I, but I chose to ignore it. Finally reaching the biology room, Harry looks at me.

            “Are you sitting with us at lunch today?” he asks, raising an eyebrow.

            I shrug. “I’m not sure. I’ll see.”

            Harry smirks. “See you later, Carter,” he says, before turning and walking away.

            I smile as I walk into the classroom, immediately catching Melody’s eyes. She’s raising her eyebrows questioningly, clearly noticing Harry before. Oh, boy; I sense an interrogation.

Harry’s POV:

            “So are you and Elena ever getting together or...?” Louis’s voice trailed off.     

            My head snapped towards him. “What?” I ask.

            Louis and I decided to ditch our seventh period class. I had geometry and he had English, and since we didn’t feel like sitting through an hour long class, we decided to hang out behind the gym building, leaning against the wall. This is where we usually come when we ditch class, and so far no one really caught us.

            I look at Louis as he simply smirks at me. “You fancy her, don’t you?” he asks.

            I shake my head. “No, I don’t,” I tell him.

            Truth is, I don’t even know for myself. Elena’s different than all of the other girls around here that I’ve seen. She’s actually a real person. She doesn’t try to be fake and isn’t a know-it-all. Elena’s a really smart girl, and knows what she wants in life. She’s smart, funny, sweet, sarcastic, and really beautiful. I’m not afraid to admit it, but yes, I find her really attractive. I mean, who wouldn’t? With her long flowing light brown hair and sky blue eyes, not to mention her full pink lips and flawless face; she’s gorgeous.