Chapter 27

I wanna just remind you all that this is a FAN FICTION. I don't want anyone to think bad about Harry's dad, Des. It's just a story, none of it is real lol. So don't go around thinking what Des does in this chapter is real.

CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FICTION, HARRY AND FAITH.

Adam Levine is a God and I wanna marry him ok

________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

            The teachers and rest of the class had finally returned from their outing, and released us from what I call the prison. They told us to stay in our rooms until we are called down for dinner, so that’s what we did. Zayn, Louis, Niall, and I went to our room while Liam went to his room with his own room mates. As we walked into the room, I watched as Louis plopped down on his and I’s shared bed as Zayn and Niall started watching some TV.

            I walked over to my best mate, sitting down next to him. He had been acting strange lately, not his usual cheery self. Instead, he was a bit grumpy, and I needed to know why. “Are you alright, mate?” I ask him quietly.

            Louis looks at me, a sigh escaping his lips. “Just a bit frustrated.”

            I raise an eyebrow. “About what?” I ask him.

            He stays quiet, running his fingers through his hair as I wait patiently for him to speak. “I want Eleanor.”

            I was a bit taken aback by his statement, and I looked at him, confused. “And what’s frustrating about that?” I ask.

            He shrugs. “I don’t know how to do it. She’s a smart, innocent girl and well, I’m anything but that.”

            I chuckle. “Louis, you have one of the highest grades in our school,” I remind him. “And who cares about innocence? We’re guys; we fight, we get drunk, we get over it.”

            Louis looks at me, his blue-green eyes lacing with confusion. “How’d you get Elena?”

            A smile tugged on my lips at the mention of her name. “Well,” I clear my throat slightly. “It started with that English project we had to do together. We got to know each other better, and I guess it just went on from there.”

            Louis smiles. “I can tell that you really like her, Haz,” he says. “The way you just smiled when I said her name and you talked about her, you must really like her.”

            “I do,” I smile, nodding. “I just wish she didn’t have to meet Des,” I say through gritted teeth.

            His eyes widen. “She met Des?” he hissed. “How?”