Chapter 25

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY DRESS AND SHOES FOR MY FRIENDS SWEET 16 PARTY??!! IT'S ON THE SIDE AND I'M IN LOVE WITH IT OKAY.

____________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            “Elena, wake up,” Melody’s voice mumbles, causing me to stir.

            “Why?” I whine into my pillow, not wanting to open my eyes.

            “I just got the wake up call. We need to get ready,” she replies.

            I sigh and stand up from my bed. When I’m up, I see Candice and Becca sprawled across their beds, sleeping. Smirking, I grab my pillow and chuck it at them, hitting them both at the same time. “Wake up!” I yell, causing Melody to wince at my voice level.

            The two of them jolt up, eyes widening in alarm. Melody fills them in that we need to get ready, and we each take turns to go to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I put on an aqua top that had sleeves going down to my elbows with a silver cross in the front and white pants. Grabbing the hair dryer, I walked out of the bathroom and let Candice go in as I started to dry my hair. Once it was silky and straight, I did my make up quickly, applying some lip gloss, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/touring_paris_day/set?id=76491637 )

            Once I have my black sneakers on, I grab my cell phone and stuff it in the back pocket of my pants as the rest of the girls got ready. Finally, when they were all ready, Becca grabbed a key card and I grabbed the other one and we walked out and to the elevator. When we reached the lobby, we went to the place where we had dinner last night and already saw a bunch of other students walking around, getting breakfast and sitting down.

            As I walked further in, two strong arms wrapped my waist from behind me as a chin rested on my shoulder. “Bonjour, belle,” the familiar husky voice spoke.

            I turned around as I look up at Harry’s green eyes, my eyebrows raised. “You know how to speak French?” I ask, jaw dropping.

            “Oui,” he smirks, causing me to grin with my teeth.

            “That’s so cool!” I exclaim. “Teach me to say something.”

            Harry laughs and thinks for a moment. He then looks down at me and smirks. “Je suis tellement chanceuse d'être datant Harry parce qu'il est le copain le plus étonnant jamais.”

            My eyes widen as he says that fluently, my jaw dropping as I hear him speak in an extremely well French accent. “What the hell did you just say?” I ask.

            Harry chuckles. “First you have to repeat it.”

            “There’s no way I’ll be able to repeat that.”

            “Just try.”

            “Can you at least repeat it for me one more time?” I ask. Harry nods and does so, and I lick my lips. “Je suis tellement chanceuse d'être datant Harry parce qui’l est le copain le plus étonnant jamais,” I recite perfectly.

            Harry grins, nodding approvingly. “That’s really good for your first time.”

            I chuckle. “Now what did I say?”