Chapter 15

This chapter's short and annoying. Like, annoying for me. I rushed the whole thing because I'm not allowed on the computer.

I'm such a rebel. Omfg.

Hehehehe here ya go

_______________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            “So are you two a couple or what?” Melody questions as we get out of my car and head towards the school building.

            I let out a sigh. “I dunno. We never really talked about it.”

            I had told Melody all about my date with Harry, just like she had wanted me to. The date really was perfect, and my parents didn’t find out so that was good. I don’t plan on telling them any time soon, fearing that they might destroy something that has barely begun. So for now, I’m just gonna keep it quiet. Because I know there’s no way they are gonna approve of Harry and I.

            Melody and I entered the building and walked down the hallway, pushing through the crowd of students. “Maybe he’ll ask you soon,” she smiles.

            I shrug. “Maybe.”

            She then goes to her locker and I go to mine. Opening it up, I took out my books for my first few classes, but then noticed something fall out of my locker. Frowning in confusion, I crouch down and pick up the folded piece of red paper. Standing up straight, I unfolded it and read over the words.

Be my girlfriend? Meet me behind the gym building during free period – Harry xx

            My eyes widened as I read the note, a smile making it’s way on to my face. I have to say, I’m impressed that Harry actually put those ‘xx’s’ at the end of the note – he doesn’t seem like the type to do so. Folding the paper back up, I put it in the back pocket of my jeans and shut my locker. Before first period started, I walked into the nearest girl’s bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a maroon tank top with a denim jacket that had sleeves rolled up to my elbows, and beige flats. My hair fell into it’s usual waves, and I kept the make-up to a minimum.

            Just then, a toilet flushed and out walked Becca. When she saw me, she smiled. “Hey,” she says. “Any word from Styles?” she asks, washing her hands.

            I took out the piece of paper and showed it to her. Drying her hands, Becca took the paper and read it. Once she was done, her eyes widened and jaw dropped. “I know,” I say, already knowing what she was thinking as I took the paper from her.

            “Are you gonna say yes?!” Becca asks excitedly.

            I roll my eyes. “Uh, duh!” I say with a laugh. “I’ve been waiting for him to ask me.”