19

"Come here," Abel said softly, putting his arm around me and pulling me close

"Come here," Abel said softly, putting his arm around me and pulling me close. "I sleep so much better when we cuddle."

I smiled and moved closer; my back pressed to his chest.

"You're a little fireplace, you know that? Always so warm." He buried his face in my hair, inhaling loudly.

"You're my cold pack then. Nice and cool." He was always warm. Like literally always, so I had really no idea why he'd say I was warm, when all the warmth came from him.

He hugged me close and kissed me under my ear. "I like the sound of that. A perfect match."

"Do you think we are? A perfect match."

"Hhmm, it's starting to feel like it." He was still at my throat, kissing it and I could feel his teeth graze over my skin.

I grabbed his hair and pressed his mouth to my skin. I didn't wanna ruin the mood with trying to have a conversation about dull deep things. I wanted my cute boyfriend to be cute. And sweet.

"Don't. Don't unless you want me to bite down," he whispered.

"I do."

He didn't wait another second. He had asked my consent, I gave it, I knew what it meant. He bit down and I whimpered before it turned into a moan. The warmth spread in my body, and I grabbed his hand, running it under my shirt first, over my stomach, and then down. He pressed his hips against my butt, crushing me against him.

He released my throat, running his tongue over it to seal the wounds and then turned, reaching into the drawer next to the bed.

"Are you just prepared for this to happen in every room?" I asked, dazed, and turned on my back, smiling up at him.

"Gotta be, with you around," he said, looking at me with entirely black eyes.

"Come on then." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me, kissing him. I could taste my blood in his mouth and honestly, it drove me wilder. To know he had been feeding on me... There was something feral and dangerous about it and it made me act a little ridiculously. I wanted him to feed on me again and do it while he made love to me.

He was fast and seemed so hungry for it all to happen right at that very moment. He hurried to get undressed and so did I. He spread my legs apart, looking his fill at me before he laid down on top of me.

"I love you," he murmured.

"I love you too," I murmured back.

And then he pressed inside of me. I groaned and grabbed his hair again, guiding his mouth right back to my throat.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes. Please."

"Oh fuck," he groaned and bit me again.

I couldn't hold back at all. I cried out and pressed his mouth to my throat, as I grabbed his ass getting him to be rougher. He growled and repositioned his mouth a little, biting down again, leaving a new set of bitemarks on my throat. He was jerking his hips hard, loudly swallowing in the same rhythm. He continued but not for long. He ran his tongue over my skin again and then grabbed me as he sat up on his knees, pulling me into his lap. He got me to move, and I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him again. He moaned into my mouth, his hands on my ass, helping me move. He was also moving under me, and it was too much. It was all too much.