21

Abel's moans filled the small bedroom

Abel's moans filled the small bedroom. He hadn't stopped since we started. They were soft and sounded oddly melodic. They drove me absolutely nuts. It wasn't even because he was loud. He wasn't. But his mouth was right next to my ear, and every time I thrust my hips forward, he'd make that soft noise.

And then his hands. He'd consistently run them up under my shirt, over my stomach, further to my ribs and then across my back and down over my thighs, giving my ass a squeeze on the way.

I was covered in sweat. So was he, but it didn't matter. None of it did. Only the sound of his voice and the way his body clenched around mine. He'd roll his hips under me, and I'd help him lift up with my hand on his thigh. It also helped ground me a little and not get entirely lost in it all. I wanted to be present. Present to hear his voice, to feel his hands on me.

"Gael," he moaned, digging his fingers into my back.

I lifted up a little, looking down at him, gently running my thumb over his cheek.

"Kiss me."

Honestly, he could ask me to do whatever if he asked that way. I did as told and kissed him. He eagerly kissed me back, lifting his head a little from the pillow. I pushed him down again, gently so he wouldn't strain his neck. He didn't have to do anything but lie there and enjoy it. I wanted to do everything I could to please him. By the sound of it, I was.

I had never been super confident in bed, but with Abel I actually felt confident. I liked how he made me feel beautiful. Desirable. I don't think anyone had ever wanted me as much as he did. No one clung to me like he did, almost desperate to keep me as close as possible. Especially not on an entirely regular morning, where we had woken up and started kissing. It had been such an organic progression. It was lovely and it felt so normal. Waking up with your boyfriend and then make love because it just happened. Because the way he kissed you awoke something within you, and you had to be with him.

I was madly in love with this boy after only knowing him for some months or so and I realised that sounded entirely impossible. And probably stupid too, but I had a hard time caring. Especially as he finished, pressing me to him. The way he groaned my name undid everything in me and it felt like all air was forcefully punched out of my stomach. He pressed me to him and eased up once I was done. I still stayed on his chest though, because honestly, moving an inch right then and there seemed like an impossible feat. I couldn't do it. I just wanted to lie there, my head moving up and down with his heavy breath, and his hand resting comfortably on top of my head.

"Ridiculous," Abel murmured after a while.

"What is?" I whispered back.

"How long I was able to wait until we did this. I mean, holy shit, I don't get how I had that sort of self-control."

I moved up a bit and kissed him. I couldn't help but smile. "I mean, you didn't know me. I might've been a huge asshole and that's a bit of a turn-off I imagine."