3

Rose's POV

When he didn't say anything, I turn around and decided to leave the circus completely I throw my drink away a storm off, I as I walk down the road I hear a bike following right beside me and I already know it's ace. "Rose, come on let's talk about this." But I just keep walking but he cuts me off by pulling his bike in front of me.

"Rose." I give out a irritated sigh and cross my arms over my chest. What ace? What can you possibly have to say?" He just small smile. "Look I'm sorry for not showing up that night alright and I thought because you are leaving soon that there was no point in trying to pursue anything with you because I didn't want to end up attach to you and then you leaving so I decided to go and hangout with that girl." I just shake my head at him and don't say anything I watch him look me over more then once. "How are you walking around and how the hell do you not have any wounds? it's only been a few days."

"If I'm going to tell you what happened and what is going on... then you need to come with me, I can't have anyone listening in and then they run and go and tell, so we need to head to my house." I tell him, he then gives me a nod and i hesitated before i get on the back of his bike, I then tell him where I'm staying at for now, and we take off to my home and I mind link my father telling him to meet me at our house.

Time skip

When we pull in front of the house and we both get off the bike, we walk up the stairs and I unlock the door and we are greeted by my father who is sitting on the couch, he doesn't say anything until we sit down. "So ace is it, from my understanding you want to know what is going on yes?" I can feel ace's nervousness but by gives out a yes. "Well what do you want to know?" My father ask.

"Well, who was that guy from last night? Why was he trying to kill rose, and what did he mean I'm her mate?" I give dad a look not knowing how ace will react when we tell him the truth. "You see ace the man from last night, his name is max, and because he has vendetta against me because I fell in love with Rose's mother as he did, but because I was her mate and he couldn't have have her it upset him so bad, it got worse when my wife fell pregnant with rose so he decided that if he couldn't have her then no one could, so he killed her staking her right in the heart, my sweet beautiful mate who never did anything to anyone died, but I had to hurry and take the baby out out of her before the baby could die as well."

"That's why max attack her last night, he want's to kill my sweet rose just so I can suffer before he kills me, but now he is after you as well." I watch as ace looks confused at that part. "Why would he be after me?" And I knew what my dad was about to say and it made me very nervous on how ace will act.

"Because you are Rose's mate, and what that means is that you were born and made just for her...The bond between mates lasts for an eternity The intensity emotional to mating make its very hard  for vampires to let their partners out of their sight, Vampire mates maybe other vampires, or they maybe humans. In the case of human mates, is difficult decision about whether to turn them or not.Vampires are protective and possessive of their mates and mark them with the vampire's scent to make a claim or bite them on there neck for to show claiming so other vampires can never touch another's mate."

"It can make them very aggressive to the point of an attack, but some vampire's don't care and do it anyway." Ace then burst out laughing. "Wow mates and vampires huh, wow that's a good one! And I'm a werewolf." He continues to laugh but soon stops when he sees that we are completely serious. "Okay this is crazy, there is no such thing as vampires." But before he can finish his sentence my father changed his face into it's vampire form making Ace jump up and back's away.

I stand up and slowly walk over to ace trying to calm him down. "look ace if you don't want to be with me as my mate then that's fine we will leave and I'll wait for my other three mates to be born and when they are older I'll give them the same option, but you must keep this a secret, but max will come for you just to hurt me."

"what do you mean you have three other mates?" He ask making me sigh and I motioned for him to come and sit back down.

"what I mean is in a vampire pack there are a totally of six vampires, one being the head which is my father, and there is me, you and the others but if something happened to my father you would take over, because you will be the oldest and the first of my mates I have, you will listen to my father as will they and I but we will listen to you as well but the decisions is yours, you will never grow old and you'll never die, But you must be sure, because once you do this there is no going back and we will have to leave as soon as you change, that means leaving your friends and family behind, so think this through." I tell him.

"I'll take the night to think about it, and I will come over and give you my answer, I'm guessing you can't go out during the day so I will be here tomorrow night and give you my answer by then."

As he goes to leave my father stops him one last time. "Ace if you go through this, you do realize that you cannot be as so much as look at another female as soon as you turn, so make sure you really think and be very very careful, right now you should be safe because max is still hurt, but he won't be for long... so if you ever need anything, you come straight here the door is always open.

Hey guy's here is another chapter for you all I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know what you guy's think ace's answer will be, will he stay human and try and avoid max or will he leave everything he's ever know behind and go with his mate and her father? And what do you think of the girl that was with ace and his excuse, and what about Ritchie trying to talk to rose? Let me know in the comments and plz vote but I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!