34

Warning ⚠️ Smut⚠️

David's POV

As we wait for marko to comeback with the food I had Dwayne take star to the boardwalk and drop her off or kill her it was up to him on what he wanted to do, but soon he and marko walk in together. "Feeding time, Come and get it, boys and girl." Marko says throwing a wink in rose's direction making her blush as she takes the food, she then kisses his cheek.

"All right, Food time, All right." Paul and Dwayne say at the same time. "Chinese, good choice." I tell marko and give a silent thanks. "Over here, bud." Paul calls to marko who throws a box of food to him. "Guests first, i try and hand the food to Michael but he doesn't take it. "You don't like rice? Tell me, Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?"  I say to him making everyone laugh. "Come on."

Watching as he takes the food finally and eating it, when I'm hit with an idea. "How are those maggots?" I ask making everyone look up at us laughing as he gives me a confused look. "Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?" He then scoffs at me and looks down at his food seeing maggots and spitting them out and dropping the food.

We all then laugh at him as he wipes his mouth and looks down at the box of rice again and see that the maggots are gone. "Pretty sad. Pretty sad." Dwayne says to Michael. I then give him a fake apology and asking him if there are no hard feelings, to which he said there isn't, I then offer him my food. "Why don't you try some noodles?" And as he goes to take it he looks in the box before shutting his eyes.

"They're worms." I then pretended to be confused as I pull the box back to me and use my chopsticks to dig around in the food. "What do you mean, they're worms?" I ask as I pick them up and shove them in my mouth and he tries to stop me. "They're only noodles, Michael." I tell him and he then takes the food from me and seeing that they really are noodles. "Nice worms." Paul says making laughter erupt once more.

I then look to rose who whispered to marko and he comes back out with the bottle that contains mine  and roses blood, we then mind link each other to make sure it's fine to bring him in and we all agreed to it, marko then hands it to me and I open it taking sip and shut my eyes and once I'm done, I open my eyes and lock them with Michael.

"Drink some of this, Michael, Be one of us." I tell him and hold out the bottle to him for to take and he does as he stands in front of me, hesitating, when the boys begin to chant his name over and over as I stared at him, before he drinks it. "Bravo!" I yell out and clap my hands and the boys cheer, and I pull rose down on my lap.

"Give me a ride, Marko." He then begins to push the wheelchair around and I pull rose in a deep kiss, I then pull away but not before squeezing her ass, as we all chant Michael's name. "You're one of us, bud, Let the good times roll." Paul tells him as he smacks him on the back.

As I stand from the chair and let rose sit in it I then walk around and keep an eye on Michael as he keeps drinking the bottle that we had but my attention was soon pulled to rose who stands up and dances with Paul, rubbing his chest before pulling him down a kissing him, and I can see that I'm not the only one who's watching because I can see marko and Dwayne who had put laddie to bed was watching as well.

I watch as rose pulls away from him as we are all hit with a delicious smell in the room coming from rose, I then watch as Paul's eyes begin to glow along with Dwayne's as they all began to growl and walk towards her, I then snap myself out of it. "Come on boys it's time for us to take Michael on an adventure." I call to them making them snap their heads up at me growling but I snarl back at them making them snap out of it and move away from her making her whimper.