40

Third person POV

"Don't ever invite a vampire
into your house, you silly boy, it renders you powerless." Max tells them before looking into the fireplace as Sam ask the frog brothers if they you knew that, but they lie and say that they did, but Lucy ask if everybody has gone crazy but they once again ignored her. "It was you l was after all along, Lucy, l knew that if l could get Sam and Michael into the family, there's no way you could say no. But as always James has to steal everything I mean first the woman I loved years and years ago."

"And then they had that mistake of a daughter, but then she had to choose the boys I was going to turn into vampire as her mates and now look what happened they are all dead and now my daughter star here is with out a mate who she had chosen to be David, but rose had gotten him killed." Max's tells them as Lucy ask where Michael was but he ignores her.

"lt was all going to be so perfect, Lucy, Just like one big happy family. Your boys...and my boys, but then James tried to get you as his second chance mate, trying to steal you as well."

"Great. The bloodsucking Brady Bunch." Edgar says to max who then transforms his face into his vampire one as he tells Lucy that he still wants her and he hasn't changed his mind about it, making lucy, Sam and Edgar and Alan scream making Michael come out of hiding.

"l didn't invite you this time, Max." Michael tells max making him laugh as Michael's mother calls out to him in disbelief and soon Michael charges at max but he is pick up and thrown up stairs and passes out but not before hearing his mother yell for him.

Max then tries to grab Lucy but Sam pushes her behind him. "Don't you touch my mother." And tries to attack max but is stop by star who pulls a piece of glass of the ground and grabs Sam by the neck as Sam's mother tries to help him but star just lifts her arm and stabs Sam in the side and twisting it as max knocks the frog brothers over

"Don't fight, Lucy.
lt's so much better if you don't fight." Max tells her and holds out his and blocks her from getting to her youngest son, who from the floor very weakly begs her not to, but everything stops as they hear the windows burst open and In comes, David, Dwayne, Paul, marko and rose who stand there with there eyes lock onto max and star who look on in complete shock along with Sam and the frog brothers.

Rose's POV

As we lock eyes onto max and star we can see how much in shock they are along with be two wannabe hunters. "How are you all alive? We kill you!" One of the hunters shout out at us making all of us laugh.

"Yeah you thought so huh? Well it's a good thing that our sweet little mate rose here over heard your phone call last night and warned us, nothing like a little mind tricks to make it seem like you kill us huh!" David tells them as he pulls a cigarette out and lights it up and taking a puff of it just as my father walks in standing next to us.

Just then Michael jumps over the ledge of the second floor taking the distraction and attacking max while star picks up a stake and runs towards me with it but the weapon is smack out of her hand and onto the floor as Paul and marko take a hold of her and hold her in place.

"I kill you along with your son, You should be dead, you mate stealing bitch, David is mine!" Star screams at me as she tries to break loose. "No star David is mine along with my other mates and my son is safe at home alive." I tell her as I pick up the stake David slapped out of her hand and stabs her right into her heart and her screams catch max attention giving Michael enough time to stake him through the heart making him scream in pain as he falls to the floor blowing up and into pieces.

As me and my mates watch as max and star die my attention is pulled to Lucy who runs to her youngest son who is gasping for breath, I then motion for my mates to go and hold Michael so he is not tempted by the blood and I make my way over to them and kneel down next to them along with my father.