37

Marko's POV

"Hey, whoa!" I yell as I almost fall off the railing as Michael shoves through Dwayne and Paul knocking them into me making me almost fall backwards, but luckily David catches me by the arm. "Where is she?" Michael ask as he grabs David by his shirt and yanking him closer to his face, making David laugh at him while blowing out his smoke from his cigarette.

"Take it easy, Michael." David tells Michael who doesn't listen..... "Where's Rose, David?" But before David can answer Paul and Dwayne yank him off of David and shoves Michael right next to me. "Why do you need to know where our girlfriend is? Huh? Paul ask him. "You don't think you have a chance with her do you, because if that's the case then we need to get rid of you!" Dwayne growls out and into his face.

"It's not like that, I don't see her that way I need to know if she is safe or not!" David then steps in placing his hand on Dwayne's back while pulling Paul back and stepping to stand next to Dwayne. "Michael, if you ever wanna see rose again you better come with us now." And with that he turns around and walks off with us following but not before Dwayne and Paul glare and growl at him.

As we get on our bikes and head to the beach that is further out and away from the boardwalk where the surf nazi's hang out all of the time.

Once we get there we can all hear R.u.n D.m.c walk this way playing on a rock box along with laughing and singing along. Me and my brothers then walk towards the tree and climb up it and watch as those dumb asses sing along. "Michael, over here." David calls to him and Michael slowly gets off his bike and walks over to us, climbing up.

"initiations over, Michael." David says while looking out at the idiots while laughing before turning to Michael, showing him his vampire face and Michael. "Time to join the club."

We all growl and laugh as he looks at all of us freaking out completely. "Hi, Michael." I say to him and it looks as if he is debating on whether to scream, or piss himself or pass out. We then fly from the tree and began attacking the nazi bastard's making them let out high pitched screams and screeching.

"Michael, Michael." David calls to him over and over making Michael scream out no and falling from the tree like a jackass, making us laugh as we walk up the little hill in the sand as we look down at him. "So Now you know what we are, Now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, Michael and you'll never die, But you must feed." David tells him trying to wipe off the blood on his face and failing, as we all laugh some more at Michael, Who then gets up and runs to his bike and we watch him get a leave.

Rose's POV

When the boys got back to the boardwalk the boys tell me how Michael reacted and to say it wasn't good was an understatement of the year, but that didn't matter to me, what did was that the lady I had felt a pull towards was out walking around, and I watch as she had bumped into my father.

Unknown POV

I watch as Michael walks into his house and I float up to the windows and watch as he heads into a bedroom and shuts the door, I then float back down and head out back following the voice of him and some kid who I'm guessing is his little brother. "Ah!" I hear the kid yell and that Michael tries to calm him.

"l know who l am now, Sam." Michael tells him but the annoying little shit just keeps begging him not to kill him and that he is a somewhat a good kid, and that he can help if he can tell him who the head vampire is and thought it was Max, but he was wrong.

And that's when I'm hit with a thought on how to get rose out the picture. "Michael. Michael." I call out to him revealing myself to them as they open the window and look down at me. "Isn't that person from the boardwalk? Aren't they one of them?" The little shit ask, as soon as I get rid of rose and her father he will be the next's one to go.