17

Rose's POV

As the boys and I set up for Paul and marko for tonight because we plan to tell them everything, I just hope that they will accept me as there mate but also David and Dwayne as there brothers. "Alright doll face we are all set up let's go meet up with them." I tell them I'm ready when all of the sudden I'm hit with extreme amount of pain, it hurt so bad that I drop to the floor crying in pain i feel like I have been kick and punch by multiple people and it soon stops. "Rose! Rose! I what's wrong?" I pull myself up into Dwayne's arms and I look at both of them and go to speak but I then feel like my throat is being slit open i the reach my hands up to my throat and gasping for air and it stops all together.

I then sit up panting trying to catch my breath and I feel like a part of me is dying and that's when it hit me. "Rose sweetheart answer me! You are scaring us!" Dwayne says as he shakes me. "Paul! Marko!" I tell them and as fast as I can I push myself up off the ground with there help. "what about them? What's wrong?" I look them both in the eye while crying and panicking. "One of them is dying and the other is seriously hurt! We need to get to them now!" They then look at each other giving me an understanding look, we all take off out of the cave.

Instead of riding the bikes we decided to fly because it's extremely faster, with me in the lead and following the bond to the beach, I then smell a overwhelming smell of blood and hear yelling and crying. "Paul! Man your going to be fine okay! Help will becoming any second now alright, you just gotta stay with me man, your my little brother man your the only family I got left! You can't leave me!" We then land and I started running towards them as I hear Paul's heart starting to stop. "Noooooooo, You can't leave Paul! You can't leave me!" As marko continues to yell as he lays his head on Paul's chest, I then drop next to him and marko lifts his head as he looks at us. "we have to get him some help! We need to get him some help!" I then grab him by the face gently as I speak to him. "Marko listen to me ok! I'm going to make him better but I need you to step back alright!" I then look at Dwayne and tell him to grab him and make sure he's okay to which he dose with slight difficulty because marko not wanting to let Paul's body go.

I then have David sit down and lift Paul's head so it's on his lap, I then have him hold Paul's mouth open as I make my fangs come out, i then bite my wrist so hard that blood pours out like a water fountain, I then place it over Paul's open mouth and let a extremely large amount fall into his mouth i the rub his throat a little getting his blood all over me but I don't care as long as he heals then I don't care.

And as it goes down his throat, I then listen to see if I can find his heart beat but find none, but I don't move I wait for few extra minutes and that's when I hear it... his heart beat it barely beating but it's there, I let out a sigh of relief for right now. "David I want you to carry him as we fly back to the cave and Dwayne I want you to carry marko alright?" They both nod their heads and grab them both preparing to take off into the sky. "Wait we need to get him to a hospital not the damn cave, he needs medical help!" He yells at me to which David and Dwayne growl but I shoot them both a look making them stop. "Marko i understand that you are scared and are worried, but trust me after we get him to the cave I will explain everything to you alright now I got a faint heart beat it's weak but it's there now the sooner we get there the sooner I can get the both of you guys better." He nodded and i go to turn around but he grabs my arm and I turn and look at him. "You swear that you can help him?" I then take off my mother's necklace and hand it to him. "I swear that I can but until he wakes up I want you to hold on to this, but we must go we are running out of time." We then take off into the sky and fly as fast as we can.

As soon as the cave came into view we don't bother to land we continue to fly through the entrance and as soon as we are inside I see my father standing there with a worried look on his face as David then lands nexts to the coach laying Paul on it, we watch as my father looks Paul over and after he dose he then turns to me and the boys. "Rose, you have to change him now, you need to bite him he can not wait if he had been a half vampire then his wound would have healed but it's not... your blood only helping keeping him alive a little longer, but you must do it now or he will slip away at any second. I nod my head and look to the boys.

"Marko what you are about see is something that might seem crazy but trust me it will help alright." He doesn't say anything so I turn to Paul and grab his wrist and bring it to my mouth and bite down letting my venom seep through his blood stream, I then feel a connection like the one I had when David and Dwayne first was changed, I then feel marko limp next's to me and we all watch as Paul's cut on his throat and his bruises start to disappear as they heal up. I then tell the boys to take paul to the back to sleep for the rest of the night. "Now marko paul will okay he will be awake tomorrow night alright, and when he wakes up I will explain to both of you what is going on alright? But I need you to drink, this will heal you and you'll be one of us but not fully, alright." He nods his head and watches as I cut open my arm and I hold it out to him and tell him to drink to which he dose without hesitation, and once he is done he starts to fall asleep, and as the boys come from the very back of the cave and see that marko is pass out, they pick him up and prop him up on the couch with a pillow and blanket, I then turn to my father who stands right in front of me. "Father will you go to their hotel and gather there things please and take them to your home, so we can pick them up tomorrow night." He doesn't speak but kisses me on the head and taking his leave.

"Are you alright doll face!"  I look at David and Dwayne and I take a minute before I give them a answer. "Right now? Yes! But I'm slight stress out beyond belief but I'm alright now that I have all of you boys now and that Paul and marko are healing." They both wrap their arms around me holding me tight and kissing me. "Let's head to bed sweetheart, you need the rest." I give out a small okay to Dwayne's words and follow the boys to our sleeping area and fly to our spot with them joining me falling asleep with both of them holding me.

Hey I hope u guys enjoy this chapter tell me what y'all think about what rose did for Paul and marko and how y'all feel about the group that attack them and who do u guy think the group of guys are let me know in the comments don't for get to vote as well!