30

Warning ⚠️ death⚠️

Rose's POV

The year is is nineteen eighty seven and a lot hasn't really happened other then laddie becoming a half vampire,

Flashback

"Hey guy's have you seen laddie by any chance?" I ask him to which he told me that my dad then tells me that laddie said he wasn't feeling to well and went to our room in the basement and that Marko had stayed with him until he fell asleep, I then have this weird feeling in my gut that something was wrong with our son and rush downstairs to him the boys must have felt what I did in our mating bond and followed me along with my father.

I rush over to the bed side and turned on the lamp and I listened to his heart that for some reason was very slow and from the smell I got from him.

It was something horrible and I can tell that the boys and my father smelt it as they back away quickly, my father the rush towards him and look him over before laddie opened his eyes.

"Mommy, it hurts." Laddie says he then starts coughing really hard to the point he couldn't really breathe. My father turns to the boys and ask them why happened when they were at the boardwalk and they said laddie had run off for a second and when they caught up to him he was saying he didn't feel well.

David then walk over followed by the the rest of my mates following but stopping directly behind me, David then pick laddie up and sat him in his lap and laid his head on his shoulder and began talking to him. "Laddie, I want you to tell us what happened and what made you so sick."

It takes laddie a minute to answer seemingly try to find the strength to say anything but he finally doses. "The man, said he was a friend of grandpa and that he said that grandpa told him he had to give me my shot so I don't get sick." I then look to my father as he ask laddie to describe what he looked like and when hen told us what he had looked like my father was strode up walking back and forth with pure rage written on all of his face, he then turns to me and back to laddie before grabbing him and taking his little arm and making his nail sharp.

"What are you going to do? "Paul ask from behind me moving next to me and David, and my dad explained that he needs to drawl a little blood and he then told us he would tell us what is going on after, so he slides his nail into laddies hand making him cry out in pain, I try a sooth him as my dad brings his hand to his face and I can see and feel the boys on edge as if they will pounce on my father if he tried anything.

And all of a sudden my father snapped his head away inhumanly fast he hands laddie back to David and I told Dwayne to get tissue to clean up the little blood and once he comes back I hand it to David who cleans him up as my father begins to explain, what is wrong with my son.

"He injected poison, into him mixed with his blood so that laddie will be in the most extreme pain and that his blood is the only thing keeping him alive." We all give my father a look of confusion. "Who father, who has done this?" I ask him and then look and name he gives sends chills and rage throughout my whole body. "Max."

"The only way to take the poison and max's blood out is to suck them out and to give him your blood because the poison is already caused him to be very ill and he could die as soon as it's out of him, but you need to do this now."

I then look at my mates and our son and I take an unnecessary deep breath and bit into his arm and hold him firmly and begin to suck the poison and max's blood out and once it was clean I pull my teeth out of his arm, I then sharpen my nails and cut my hand open and seen that David opened laddie's mouth I then held my hand over his mouth and squeeze and hand full of blood down his mouth and once his mouth was full of it, David shut his mouth and rub his throat.