31

Warning ⚠️ Abuse⚠️

Third person POV

As easy listening music play's on the car radio while a mother named Lucy and her two children named Sam and Michael and there dog Nanook as they drive to Lucy's father's house in Santa Carla to start a new life after her divorce, you see her ex husband had been cheating on her since they started dating all the way until they got married and divorced. She didn't find out about his affairs until about a month ago, when she came home from work, she can remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback

When she had came home from work one evening she had heard yelling from inside the house and just as she got out of her car, her son Michael pulls up on his bike still in his work uniform, his bike falling over as he was rushing to get inside to find out what all the screaming was about.

And once they got up the porch steps and unlock the door,and opened it and what the seen made there blood boil as rage takes over them at the sight of her husband and the father of her children, holding there youngest son by his jaw squeezing it so hard that Sam had a hard time breathing. "You better not say a damn word to her, nothing or I'll break every bone in your fucking body, do you hear me!" Not hearing that his wife and son come through the door until Lucy yells.

"What in gods name is going on in here? What are you doing to our son?" Lucy all but yells making Sam and his father turn towards her and at the same time Sam's dad grip on his face looses enough for him to yell out to his mother. "Mom he's cheating on you." But before he can continue he's punch in the face by his father. Michael then runs and tackles his father of his little brother and quickly stands up and stands in front of his brother and mother as she gets on the floor pulling her son into her lap despite how big and old he is. "Sam are you alright?" But Sam just ignored her question as he bleeds from his face all over her. "Mom, he's been cheating on you, he has for a while, I just found out today when he had her over in your guy's bedroom he told me everything." Sam tells his mom but there father just tells and calls him a liar and tries to attack him again.

But he is stopped by Michael and is punch in the face by him and he's dropped to the floor. "Lucy, are you really going to believe him over me your husband?" Making her look at him with anger and tears. "Even if he was lying why would you put your hands on him and tell him not to say anything to me if he was lying?" And the look he gave Sam, then Michael and Lucy as he lets out an angry laugh as he gets up off the floor."See what you did now Sam? Are you happy you little shit!" He then looks at Lucy before taking a deep angry breath before speaking. "Yes I cheated on you, I've been cheating with different women since we were dating all the way up until now, I was waiting to take everything that you have and then leave you but this little shit just had to tell you, but don't worry I still plan to take everything you got." Lucy just shakes her head not believing what she is hearing from him.

"Don't worry you can keep those little brats of yours, I already have four other children that need me." He then walks past them and out of the kitchen, going upstairs and getting his things and leaving, as Michael picks up Sam as his mother grabs her keys and takes sam to the hospital to get look at.

Flashback over

Once Lucy snaps out of her flash back and drives through the green light, she decides to get her mind off of that horrible day by changing the radio station's."Keep going." Sam tells his mother hoping to find a song that he likes making his mother giggle at him. "Hey, I like that song." She tells him but turns it to a man speaking in Spanish on the radio and Sam ask again for her to keep changing it.