19

Warning ⚠️ death don't like it don't read it skip to the the next chapter!⚠️

Marko's POV

We all said goodbye to Rose's father and got on our bikes but before rose got on the back of my bike which shock me, she told her dad that we will come back later on if it wasn't early for us to come back, she kiss him goodbye and jump behind me and we drove off carefully out of his driveway.

But as soon as we hit the street we started all driving crazy and cheering, but the only one who wasn't was Paul, he still had the same piss off look on his face and I can understand that I mean I may have only gotten beat but I had to watch my best friend, my brother nearly die in my arms last night and then wake up and find out that you are now a vampire is a lot to take in as well and as if rose is sensing what I'm thinking she rubs her hands up and down my sides, we then come upon cars and we would drive our bikes in front of them and listen as they honk at us but we still drive in there lane and swerved out of the way at the last minute.

We then speed up as a lady was about to cross the street with a man, they then see us and panic because we don't slow down and they dive down onto the grass so we don't hit them, we all then being to howl into the night along with our laughter.

But soon I see the boardwalk sign and we all follow David to a spot and park our bikes. I then watch as Paul walks over to me and stands there as if he is debating whether or not to do something but then he holds his hand out to rose who takes it and gets off my bike. "Thank you Paul!" She then kisses him on the cheek and I can't help but chuckle along with rose and the guys at the shy and bashful look on his face. "And thank you marko for the ride!" She then leans down a kisses me on the cheek as well and it was my turn to get shy and bashful making Paul and the others and rose to laugh, I just shake my head and get off the bike taking the keys out.

"Come on girl and boys, let's look for the people that attack you last night." We then stop laughing and smiling and get serious and piss off expressions to take over our face as we begin to walk making people back away from us as we made our way through the crowd, looking for the asshole's who I'm starting to think that didn't show up.

But then I bump into someone and they stop grabbing me by the sleeve of my jacket yank me back to them and as I look at the person I see it's they guy that had almost killed Paul and his friends that had help right there behind them. "Hey fuck watch it...oh it's you and your friends, I'm surprised the you and the little bitch are even alive." Before I can lash out a hand with a glove on grabs his hand and pulls it off of me just as I was about to lunge at him. "Now, now we wouldn't want to cause a scene now would?" David ask as he gestured with his eyes to the guard that was watching us carefully making the dick bag looks as well before snapping his eyes back to me then to David. "Now if it's a fight you and your friends are looking for then we can head to the beach and do it there?" And with out missing a beat the over size shit bag seals up. "Fine, we'll do it now!" We don't say anything even as david smirk's and turns around walking off with all of us flowing right behind him.

I look to Paul to see him looking dead at me and I can see that he is about lose his shit and I'm pretty sure he can see it in my face and eyes that I feel the same way just as the dick with pink hair speaks. "You bitches ready? Cause I am and this time after I slit this bitches throat again I'm going to make sure I knife the little slut you have with you right in her dirty cunt right in front of the rest of you shit heads." His friends and him begin to laugh making all of us start to rage at the threat against rose and Paul, they then stop laughing looking horrified. "What the fuck is wrong with your face?" I then look at David as I speak to him. "We save him for last!" And as soon as he nodded, we attack all of them.

I lunge at the guy with the yellow hair taking him down quickly by kicking him so hard In the front of his knee making his bone break through his skin, he then falls down on the ground and as I walk towards him he tries to swing at me but I take his fist and twist with the flick of my wrist, and yank it from its socket and listen as he screams in pain.

I then yank him to me and sink my teeth into his neck and drain him dry, and once I'm done I throw him down and another one that has been scalped by Dwayne. We both all turn as we hear rose yell out and see that a guy warp his arms around her but Paul is there before any of us can move and twist the guys head all the way around to the point his head falls off and rolls in the sand, Paul then takes her in his arms and putting his face in her neck breathing her in.

He then pulls back and looks over her before looking into her eyes as she lifts his chin with her finger. "I'm okay." She pecks his lips, we then hear the asshole with pink hair and his last remaining friend take off screaming and yelling, while running.

Paul and I go to take off after them but David and Dwayne stop us by grabbing our arms as rose takes off after them while flying. "What are you doing? we need to help her get them!" I tell them as Paul looks just as confused as I do and without a second thought Dwayne speaks up. "She is getting them, she has done this with us just as we have with her, it's a mate thing to offer her mates food to see if it's suitable for them to feed on and as a offering to accept her as your mate, just like you both will do for her when the next feeding, it's your vampire instinct.

We all watch as she grabs them both by the neck and flies them back to us tossing them down and pulling them up by their hair looking at Paul and i offering them to us and Dwayne and David let us go and nudge us to go ahead. We then walk over to her and we both look down at them and then back to her right before we lunge at them but not before making the leader watch as we drain his friend and motion for David, rose and Dwayne to take an arm and a leg and we pull until we pull him apart and then throw the body parts onto the others.

We then turn and watch as Paul knocks the pink hair bitch to the ground and holds his arm up by the wrist and kicks his elbow so hard the bone rips through and the guy screams in agony even more as Paul takes the bone and pulls it out and snapping it off by the hand and drops it Paul then kicks him over on his side but the as tries to crawl away but not getting far as Paul the drains him dry and as soon as he is done he punches him right through the back and pulls his spine and skull out still attach to each other and then tosses the bones and body onto the other bodies.

We then watch as rose sets them on fire until they are ash. After we put the fire out, we then head to the water and clean up and once we do we head back to the bikes and this time rose getting behind Paul who hasn't said a word and is still tense, and we then take off to Rose's father's home.

Hey guys that's it for this chapter I hope y'all like it, but let me know what u guys think and how do u feel that marko and Paul got there revenge and how do u guys feel about me doing the lost boy's pov. Should I keep doing that or should I just keep it as Rose's pov instead let me know in the comments