33

Third person POV

It was the next day, when Sam got up before his mother and brother for the first time, but to kill time he just read his comic books, when he hears a knock on his bedroom door. "Come in!" Sam calls out to whoever it is outside his door, but when it opens it reveals his grandfather standing there with a smile on his face. "Hey, Sam what are you up to?" Sam's grandfather ask him to which Sam holds up his comic book as he answers. "Oh, you know just reading a comic book." His grandfather then walks into the room towards Sam as he takes a sip of his root beat. "Well how about we go into town for a little while, huh? Just you and me." Sam then smiles as he gets up and follows his grandfather outside to the garage.

"Well, how do you like that baby, huh?" Sam's grandfather ask and Sam looks over the car in awe. "It's a beauty." Sam tells his grandfather with a big smile and all, they then both get into the car as Sam ask to drive the car back home but grandpa just tells him that Nobody drives his car but him and starts the engine and grandpa tells Sam that You gotta let the car warm up a little and tells Sam that they are about to go into town. When all of a sudden he stops the engine and opens the car door and getting out making Sam look on at him confused. "Are we having fun, or what?" Grandpa asks his youngest grandson. "I  thought we were going to town?" Sam ask still confused on everything his grandpa just did. "That's as close to town as I like to get." Was all that the grandfather said before he goes back into the house. "What a weirdo, man." Sam says, he then gets out and heads in side and spots his mother who is finally up and out of bed, telling her that he is going to ride his bike down to the boardwalk and go to the comic book store and he will be home a little later.

Time skip

As Sam pulls his bike up to the front of the shop, he gets off and sits his bike against the building and then walks in and heads towards the Batman comic section, when he spots the two workers from yesterday, who's names he learned are Alan and Edgar, who you can tell are brothers. "Notice anything unusual about Santa Carla yet?" Alan ask him trying to be tough, but Sam just brushes it off. The two brothers then began to try and convince Sam that vampires are real and that they hunt them, but Sam just laughs it off and as if they sniffing old newsprint or something but they just glare at him with annoyance before telling him that he doesn't know shit, and that working in there parents shop is just a cover for them. The two workers then began to try and give Sam the same comic that they tried to give him the night before, but Sam declines and tells them once more that he doesn't like horror comics, but they tell him to think of it more as a survival manual and that There number on the back and for him to pray he never need to call them. "l'll pray, I never need to call you Sure." Sam tells the mockingly and watches as the two brothers look at each other before walking away from him as Sam laughs.

Later on that night Michael heads out as Sam stays home, Michael then gets on his bike and heads out to the boardwalk hoping to see the two girls from yesterday, he was hoping to see the pretty girl that was with the bikers, he wanted to know her for someone odd reason he did. After driving for a while Michael pulls into the parking lot of the boardwalk and parks his bike and as he looks around he spots a shop that is selling leather jackets, so he gets off his bike and goes over and looks them over until he finds one that he likes and ask to try it on. "lt looks great. Definitely, Enjoy it, for sure." The sells lady tells him and he pays for it and thanks her before walking off and thanking her. Michael then walks a few steps but someone getting their ears pierced catches his attention. "it's a rip-off." Michael then turns and sees the girl that was dancing yesterday right behind him, making him uncomfortable just a little. "If you want your ear pierced, I'll do it." The nameless girl tells him, She notices how creeped out he was but introduces herself as star, but Michael tries to be polite and tries to keep the conversation going for a few minutes. "Oh, your folks too, huh?" He ask her but he can tell that she is getting defensive from the look on her face and the tone in her voice, he tried to explain but it seemed to make things worse especially with her fake laugh she gave off, he then tells her his name michael but his attention is soon pulled to the girl that was with the bikers and vegans to follow her leaving star behind, and when he catches up to her he taps her shoulder.

Rose's POV

As I walk through the crowd with laddie I feel as if someone is watching me but I don't pay any attention to it, but then I hear someone start to follow us, so I send laddie to go get his father's just to be safe, and just as laddie takes off to them I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. So I turn around and spot a guy with brownish blackish hair in a leather jacket. I lift an eyebrow while looking at him confused. "Can I help you with something?" I ask him but he just stares back at me not saying a word, but soon snaps out of it. "Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you, I had seen you yesterday and wanted to... yeah." He then clears his throat and introduces himself as Michael. "Hello, Michael I'm rose." I then turn around and decide to find my four mates and our son, and Michael then decides to tag along. "So, do you maybe want to get something to eat and go for a ride?" Michael ask making me snap my head to him. "I'm not interested, I have boyfriends." I tell him just as David and the boys pull up with laddie behind Dwayne. "Where are you going rose?" David ask with a tone full of jealousy no doubt he and the boys having had heard the conversation from the looks and death glares they are giving Michael. "I was just coming to find you, and Michael here wanted me to go for a ride." I tell them giving David a look that's says for him to calm down especially in front of our son. I then get on the back of David's bike but not before giving him a kiss on the lips. "You know where Hudson bluff is overlooking the point?" David ask him and I give him a confused look, even as Michael says he can't beat his bike, just as some girl rushes up trying to get his getting his attention but he ignores her as he responds to David.

"l can't beat your bike." But David just starts up his bike before answering him.
"You don't have to beat me, Michael, You just have to try and keep up." And takes off as the girl climbs on the back of Michael's bike, and my boys all begin cheering and whooping and laughing as we go down some stairs and kicking up sand on the surf Nazi's. We begin to make the bikes jump over ramps and hills as the boys keep yelling. "Whoo! Come on! Come on, Michael!" As we drive through the fog that no one but us vampires can see through it, he'll barely a human can. But soon enough we come to a complete stop and Michael falls off the bike and almost slides over the edge of the cliff and into the water below, panting hard and looks up at David and jumps up. "What the hell are you doing?" He screams and punches David in the face and in the process pisses me off making me growls and go to attack but the girl who was with Michael that was forgot about gets off the ground and tries to attack me, as David pull's me into his chest, and takes the girl that tried to attack me by the face without looking at her and shoved her to the ground making her hit her head on the hard sand, as her other mates pull Michael away from David. "Just you. Come on," Michael challenged David who rubs Rose's back letting her know that he was alright. "How far are you willing to go, Michael?" David ask with a crazy smile on his face.

He then turns us and walks us into the cave and as we walk down the steps and the slope as Paul helps laddie down to the ground in our home. "Hit the rock box, buddy." Paul tells laddie who yells out a yeah and goes to get it for his dad. We then watch as the girl from earlier slips and falls off the slope making all of the boys but me and Michael laugh at her. "Not bad, huh? This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla back about eighty years ago. Too bad they built it right on top of the San Adreas fault. In nineteen oh six, when the big one hit San Francisco, the ground opened up and this place took a header into the crack, so now it's ours." David tells Michael, who had his full attention on David. "So check it out, Mikey." Paul says as he lights up a blunt making all of us laugh. "Marko, Food." But from the look I send him makes him roll his eyes and mind links marko saying pleases. "That's what I love about this place, You ask, and then you get." Just as Paul hands him the blunt and he in turns thanks Paul who responded with a yeah and walks on the little fountain in the room towards Dwayne as laddie brings the rock box's to him and he takes it and sits it down before he and Dwayne help laddie up to stand with them, and I narrowed my eyes on the girl who watches my mates with our son with a dirty look full of hate, My attention is slightly pulled to David who offers the weed to Michael. "Appetizer? You'll like it here, Michael." David tells him as he takes the blunt from David.

Hey everybody that's it for this chapter, I hope yall like and enjoyed it, let me know down In the comments on what yall think about the frog brothers trying to warn Sam about and how do yall feel about star showing up? And what about Michael blowing her off for rose? And what about how rose was acting when Michael was talking to her? And what about the boys being jealous? And what about David shoving star to the ground and her trying to attack rose? Also don't forget to vote my lovely's.