26

Warning ⚠️ smut through this whole chapter!⚠️

Rose's POV

As we sit on top of the ferris wheel looking out into the night with the lights from the boardwalk lighting up as I lean on David.

I then feel him kiss my jaw down to my neck nipping here and there and then soothing the bite his tongue while his left hand makes its way to my thigh, I let out little moans even as the ride descends down and everyone can now see and as soon as it was our turn to get off the ride we then quickly get off and grabbed the bear David pulls me towards the bikes but on our way we see Paul who whistled and marko as well as laddie and Dwayne who try not to laugh at Paul's gesture takes the bear from me and I can't help but smile at them all but I then turn my attention back to David as we come up on his bike and get on and soon pulling off heading towards the cave.

I then decide to be a tease and run on of my hands over his chest the to his lower stomach making him growl and as he dose that I can't help but giggle and continue to move my hand lower gently rubbing his cock though his pants and I can tell he was expecting that but still he swerved to the point the bike almost fell over making me laugh and I decided he had enough so I stop the teasing.

David's POV

As I accidentally swerve the bike to the point we almost fall with it but i quickly catch us in time, even though we can't die unless it's a stake to the heart or being burned alive by the sun or even be soaked in holy water and staked in the heart but we can still get hurt sure we can heal fast depending on the injury then we would need to drink our mates blood so we put in a glass bottle but if we are not near her then we need to hunt lots of blood from humans to heal but it's still a pain in the ass.

But at least she stop her teasing but oh is she gonna get it when we get back to the cave, I'm gonna have her begging for me to keep going and then to stop.

Time skip

As i drive the bike down to to our spot nexts to front entrances of the cave i shut the bike off and wait as she gets off from behind me and I then get off and quickly throw her over my shoulder and fly right inside the cave to the back room and toss her on the bed, I then start a fire on stick with cloth on it and stick it in a trash can and watch as it lights up the whole room, I then turn my attention back to rose who is still lying on the bed.

I then take off my coat and then gloves and toss them on a chair my shirt follows as well I then grab her by her ankles and yank her to me, I then proceeded to take off her shoes and clothes and once they are all off I shove her back down, she then lifts her leg towards me and I began kissing from her ankle all the  way up to her inner thigh so close to her heat as I suck on the spot making her moan as I leave marks there she then tries to grab my head and move me to where she wants but i quickly move back down and repeat the process with her other leg and thigh again.

I then skip over her heat once again and kiss her her flat stomach all the way up to her breast and take her nipple in my mouth and suck I then use my right hand to hold myself up while my left plays with her other nipple as i thrust my fully clothed lower half into her making her moan and wrap her legs over my hips pulling me roughly making me groan in pleasure I then take my left hand and pin her hips down making her whine but it turns into moaning again as I keep thrusting my hips harder into her, and just as she is about to cum I pull away from her completely.

She tries to pull me back down on top of her but I push her down, giving her a look that tells her not to move again and thankfully she catches on and doesn't move anymore, I then kick off my socks and shoes i then unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants then yanked them down along with my boxers, I crawl on top of her as she spreads her legs for me but i don't thrust into her just yet I take my cock in hand and rub it up and down from her clit to her entrance making her wetness seep get all over me she then moves her hips so she could make me slip inside of her but I hold her hips down but rub her harder.

"Beg for it!" She looks at me confused and annoyed. "W-what?" I lean down and kiss and suck on her neck. "Beg me to fuck you, or I'm going to stop." She didn't say anything just let out moans but I stop and pull away from her. "No, David please!" I then feel a smirk take over my face as I lock eyes with her. "Please what darling?" She then tries to move her hips to try and slip me inside of her but I pin her hips down again and slightly push my tip in and thrust a little but pull it out making her cry out in frustration.

"Please David Fuck me, fuck me please!" And with one swift movement I shove myself into her hard and fast, I don't give her time to adjust I just keep thrusting making her scream out my name over and over as she throws her head back. "You like that don't ya doll face!" I then pull out of her and flip her on her hands and knees and thrust back into her pulling her hips to meet my thrust, she then shoved her face into the pillow making me grab her by the back of her hair and pull her head up and smack her on the ass making her squeal. "Don't hide those sexy moans from me." She looks back at me from over her shoulder biting her lip making me grunt and smack her harder.

She yells out another squeal and I feel her Cunt tighten around me making me groan. "You like to be spanked don't ya pretty girl." I then spank her some more I then move a little to the right and I fell a spongy spot and I start to jack hammer right into it using my vampire speed to do so. "David, David Oohh right there please!" I then slid my left hand down between her legs and rub her clit. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I then completely stop and pull out of her and pull her off the bed and lift her up and push her against the bedroom door and pick her up and thrust back into her making her cum instantly.

But that doesn't stop me from still going. "God you, how are you still so tight, ugh this little pussy always feels so fucking amazing!" I then feel her scratch at my back drawing blood I then feel my hand go through the door leaving a huge hole in it I then move from the door to the dresser sitting her on it before I continue to thrust so hard that the legs to the dresser broke I then move us back to the bed.

Rose then flips us over without me pulling out of her and once she's on top she begins to grind her hips all the while squeezing me with her Cunt making me groan and grab her hips to help her bounce as she grinds at the same time. "David, ah I'm cumming againnnnn!" I then feel her start to squirt everywhere and her movement stops so I sit up and pull her in to me as I thrust up into her making her scream I kiss her, shoving my tongue in her mouth as we fight for dominance to which I win.

She then pulls away from the kiss to breath but I keep trusting making her squirt more and more to the point she starts to try and run from me but I don't let her I keep going until I cum but even after I do I don't let up. "David, I-I can't go anymore!" But I just ignore her and keep going until I'm about to cum for the second time. "Fucking shit!" I groan out I then pull out of her and she falls nexts to me on the bed. As we catch our breath I take the time to look around the room and see almost everything is broken including the bed that is snap in half damn. I then look over at rose and see that she had fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter wattpad had unpublished this book for some reason and on top of that I had to fix's mistakes before continuing to update, but tell me what u guys think of this chapter let me know in the comments and don't for get to vote!