5

⚠️Slightly smut but nothing that heavy.⚠️

Rose's

As Ace- or um, David sleep's I sit in the living room with him for the rest of the night I start to get sleepy but I try and fight it so that I can stay up and watch him. " Rosie honey why don't you go and get some sleep, the sun is coming up and he will be asleep all day tomorrow and when night comes he will be up and moving." I sigh as I stand up and head to my room in the basement, And fly to the metal pole and hung up side down and fell asleep.

The next night

As I slept, I can feel myself start to wake up but I can also feel my mate panicking and his confusion,as soon as I open my eyes open I then jump from the pole and land on my feet and head up the stairs and open the door, I then head to the living room and see David as handsome as ever looking around the room, but he soon snaps his eyes towards me. "How do you feel?" I ask trying to be cautious, because he is half newborn and half human his temper is bad can you imagine what it will be like if he was a full vampire a newborn at that, and someone piss him off, god the thought makes me shudder.

"I'm fine, but I want to find out who tried to kill me yesterday and when I do they are going to pay for it." I take careful steps toward's him but stop a few feet I don't want to set him off, because he is not a full vampire like I am, he can't tell I'm his mate yet he just feels a pull to me but I'm not worried when he makes his first kill he will be able to sense it. "I know you want to find out who did this and we well but first we need to get you cleaned up you are still covered in your own blood, once you do, you can take me to the alley you woke up and I can tell the difference of the scent. Once you are fully a vampire and you are around others you will be able to tell who is who by there scents."

"What do you mean?" I can tell he was getting impatient so I explained the best way I can. "the guys that attacked you, you won't recognize the smell of the humans that did it, it could be someone you know and you wouldn't tell right away who it was if you had been a vampire and hung around them for years but your are not yet. So you won't get your other sense unless you are hungry as a half but the will be completely there once you are fully turned." He then nodded his head in understanding. I then mind link my father letting him know that I'm taking David out to look for the people that hurt him.

Once we get outside, David turn's to me. "How are we going to get there? I don't have my bike because someone cut the breaks." I then look around to make sure that no one would see me and let myself float in the air, I watch the shock and amazement on his features. "How am I supposed to get up there? I can't fly." I just smile at him goodness he is just so cute I swear. "Just shut your eye's and imagine yourself feeling lighter and lighter like you are floating away." I watch him start to lift off the ground I then hurry up and grab his hand and pull him to me. "Open your eye's David." He dose as I tell him and looks around in astonishment I begin to let go of him and I can see him panic but once I let go and he doesn't fall he relaxes but makes eye contact with me. "Now what?" Gosh I can't wait to mate with him all night long, i quickly push those thoughts to the back of my head. "Imagine yourself moving and where you want to go and I will follow you." He turns around and heads off with me nexts to his side... it took a few minutes to get to our destination that is an alley I then smell two familiar scents I can tell David is mad by the my way he is breathing hard and heavy. "David, love I know who did this and you know him very well." He turns to me with rage In his beautiful blue eyes. "Who?" At the looks and tone of his voice i can't help but feel the rage going through him throughout our bond but also mine and the sadness I feel of what he went through, I took an needed breath. "It was Ritchie, I recognized his scent from the two times I met him." He just gives a dark chuckle and shakes his head. " lets go to my place so i can change." I don't say anything and fly after him as he takes off into the sky.

I stay a few feet behind him giving him space to calm down some but I know he won't until he kills them, when we get his place I wait in his bedroom as he showers, I look around and see his bike keys, his wallet and medallion, he wears on his jacket... I then make my way over to his window and look out of it and see that it's a full moon, as I continue to look outside I then hear him come in the room and I turn and I swear if I could blush I would, I see David standing there with another towel drying his hair and shirtless, his slightly buff chest and abs I then look lower and sweet baby Jesus he had a towel wrap around his hip's hanging very low and something very big pressing against the towel.

I then hear a deep sexy chuckle coming from him and I snap my eyes to him and see him smirking, i quickly turn around and look out the window. I then feel him come up behind me, he then moves my hair to the right side of shoulder, he then begins kissing and nipping at the side of my neck as he runs his hands in side of my shirt moving up to touch my breast, squeezing them.

I throw my head and push my ass into his crotch he lets out a groan like hiss and I moan slightly. "Oh, doll face dose that feel good?" I let out a whimper but don't say anything but he slides his hand down while leaving one on by boob, he then moves and cupped me between the legs and put a little pressure I then let out a loud moan. "I ask you a question, dose it feel good?"

"Yes, David it feels really good." I tell him as i hold his arm that's between my legs and move back and forth, but he pulls away suddenly and smirks when i whimper at his sudden movements. "Why did you stop?" He lets out a chuckle as he turns to me and drops his towel standing there completely naked chuckling as my eyes drop to the huge thing between his legs that he soon cover with his underwear and pants, he quickly puts his shit on. " well doll face we need to go and find Ritchie and his friends, but we will continue soon." He says as he then pulls me to into a kiss but breaks it he slips his socks and shoes on along with his jacket and medallion. We then leave his house, as he locks up the house I went over to his bike and caught the same smell which is Ritchie's.

"What are you doing rose?" I turn to David telling him that the same scent that I pick up on once again was  Ritchie's and it's all around his bike no one else just his.

Oh I can't wait for David to kill the little backstabber, we then take off in the sky and I follow David.... We fly around for a while but I caught the little shit's scent along with the others that are with him and a unknown scent. "David, stop, he's over there along with the others that helped him." We then fly down and land by the tree, i watch as David walks out strutting up to them with his hands in pockets.

"Well, look who we have here, I should have know you were a traitor, I mean don't get me wrong I had feeling about you Ritchie but I hope I was wrong, now, what to do with all of you huh?"

Oh boy now that David know's who attacked and almost killed him, what do you think he's going to do and why do you think Ritchie did what he did and who is the others that attack him and who for let me know in the comments and plz don't for get to vote.