13

⚠️warning smut⚠️in basically this whole chapter, you will know when you see the gift is for David but I couldn't find one with Dwayne if you don't like it then skip it.

David's POV

As the fire went out I head back into the house and watch as James put his stuff into the car. "Alright that's the last of it, Dwayne will be driving and you two will be riding with him, I'll fly but I'll be gone for a few days I need to clear my head but I'll catch up to you so you don't need to worry." Before any of us can say anything he takes off into the sky. "Come on let's go." Dwayne and I look at each other as she gets into the backseat, I then walk around the passenger side and get in followed by Dwayne who's in the driver seat. He then backs out and drives down the road, we sit in silence for the whole drive until the sun is about to come up, I then spot a cave and tell Dwayne to pull over in front of it.

We then get out and head inside and from the looks of it this cave can give away any day now, I'm just glad it's for one day and we can continue to drive tomorrow night, I then look around for a spot for us to sleep at, I then spot the back of the cave, I then get there attention and motion then over and point to the back where we'll be sleeping. "Well sleep back here it's away from the sun, and we can leave as soon as it gets dark." Rose then runs her hand up my chest and pulls me into a kiss, but not before telling me they will look around for a minute and then they will come to bed.

Dwayne's POV

As David kisses rose goodnight and went into the back. I watch as rose takes off her jacket and lays it down on the ground, she then takes off her shoes. "Rose love what are you doing?" She continues to take off her clothes until she's completely naked. "Fuck no bra or panties?" She continues to stay silent as she walks over to me and pushes my jacket off my shoulders and rips my shirt to shreds she then goes to do the same with my pants but I stop her and unbuckle and unzip as well as unbuttoned them... I then pull them down with my boxers and kick them off my feet.

I then pull her to me and kiss her, she then kisses back sliding her hand down my chest to in between legs grabbing my Johnson moving her hand back and forth making me groan. " May I touch you?" She pulls out of the kiss Just a little and takes both of my hands and places them on her chest. I then kiss her again and squeeze her breast which makes her throw her head back and slightly moan, I lean down and kiss along her neck I then pull us to the floor, I then lay her back as I sit on my knees and grab her by her left ankle and lift it up kissing and licking all over her leg to her inner thighs.

I skip where she needs me the most and I then suck and kiss all over her stomach to her nipples I put my mouth on one of them while my hand played with the other and I then switch to the other I then lowly ever so slowly slid my right hand up in between her thighs to where she wanted me.

She squeals as my index finger touched her clit I add a little pressure and rub nice and slow and then speed up. "Dwayne! Ooh!" I then lean up on one hand as I move my middle finger to her opening shove it into her wiggling it back and forth making her grab me on the back and pull down as she kisses me I then pull my finger out and lime myself up with her entrance. "Is this okay? Tell me my love is this okay? Just say the word and I'll stop I promise!" She lifts her left hand a caress my cheek. "Yes, yes this is more then okay, I want you right now... please  Dwayne take me!" And without wasting anymore time I slip myself into her and let her get used to me as I stay completely still even though it is hard.