4

Warning ⚠️ talks about abuse and jumping and attempted murder⚠️ if you don't like them skip to the ending.

Ace's POV

After I had left rose and her father's house I got on my bike and went home and as soon as I got there, I went inside and eat some food and something to drink as I eat I was thinking about what Rose's father had said about them being vampires and rose being my mate I mean at first I thought it was a joke, I really did that was until her father face changed into something completely different and at first it scared the shit out of me. But I had this feeling that rose or her dad wouldn't hurt me, shit she was willingly to leave and let me be human and live out a human life with Stacy a girl that I wasn't even interested in just someone to get over rose as stupid as it is, I thought she was just going to leave and never see me again, but she gave me a way to live forever and be with her, I mean I don't have any family my mom didn't want me and left me with my dad who would beat on me because she left, I was locked in the basement for days on end but once I was let out I went and got cleaned up and then pack up my stuff and the money I had saved up and I waited until he was black out drunk and once he was I was gone, I jumped on my bike and took off and never look back.

And as for me being the leader of the blood thirsty snakes, I mean they think I don't know that they all are working with Steven and his gang of idiots and Ritchie that asshole thinks I don't know that he is Steve's right hand man, and him knowing that I am into rose he wanted her to rub it in my face... they will all get what's coming to them soon though, but at least i made a decision I mean if I'm honest I don't want any other girl but rose and the fact that I have to share her sucks ass but at least I'll have her I mean I don't think I cannot be without her especially with this very hard pull I'm feeling towards her, I'll just head over there tomorrow night and tell her how I feel and that I want her and only her and that I will turn just for her I then fall asleep feeling content

The next day

I wake up with the sun in my eye's and I groan and roll over I lay there for a few minutes unable to go back to sleep, so I get up and get clean clothes and shower and once I'm done, I get dried off and dress, I then brush my teeth, and then comb my hair I then head to my room and slip my shoes on, I then grab my keys to the house and my bike, I then lock up the house and head for my bike but as I walk up to it I noticed that something had been hanging on it... I then bend down and see that someone had cut my breaks.

I stand up and look around for the whole outside of the house to see if I can find anyone or anything but I don't, I head back in the house and set my bike keys down, and being walking for a about thirty minutes when I'm suddenly grabbed from behind and pulled into an alleyway, I'm turned around and punch in the face by someone who has there face cover... they then push me to the ground and kick by multiple people, I then feel something hard metal hit me in the back in the stomach and face.

They stop for a minute but then the most painful feeling out of all that is when something long and sharp enter my hand, back, leg's and stomach so many times it eventually stops and as I start to black out I hear them taking off and running, I try and move but I can't and soon the darkness takes over and I pass out..

A few hours later

I open my eye's and see that the sun is setting and that I'm still in the alley still alive somehow, i then force myself to get up and begin walking barely aware of anything around me but soon I'm at a front door and I knock a few times, until the person opens it, I then see it's Rose's father James, I almost fall but he catches me and brings me in and helps me lay down on the couch. "Where is rose?" I ask he dad as he gets towels and puts them over my stab wounds. "She went out looking for you, she felt your pain while she was asleep, she had been looking for hours but don't worry I just told her you are here, so try and relax." But I couldn't I was in so much pain, I'm surprised I'm not dead yet, I then hear the door swing open. "where is he father?" But I can't even really keep my eyes open and I feel as if I'm floating in the sky. "He's right in the living room, sweetheart it's not looking good." I then feel Someone fall to the floor next to me and take my face in there hand's... "Ace, ace baby look at me alright what happened?" I then muster up the strength and tell her what had happened and that after I had woken up in the alley after being jump by six people that had there face covered up, and that they stabbed me with a knife and hit me with pipes and that they ran off after. "Don't worry ace I'm going to find out who did this and I'll take care of it, don't you worry, okay ace." I then smile as best as I can at her. "David."
She then look confused. "What?" I chuckle and then let out a painful groan. " my real... name... is David." I struggle to get out as I had a hard time breathing, I can feel myself start to slip away. "David, I need to know do you want me to change you now, because if I done you won't make it I hear your hear slowing down, do you want me to change you?"

I then give out a painful node of a yes and I shut my eyes for a minute but then open them as she lifted my head up and holds her arm to me and I see blood dripping out of the cut and I look at rose in confusion. "you need to drink this, you will be a half vampire until you make your first kill, but this will heal you, so drink it,"

I feel myself getting even more weak so as best as I can I take her arm and drink the blood running out of it, I then feel my wounds start to close and the pain disappearing completely, she pulls her arm from m and tells me to rest, I then feel myself drift off to sleep.

Hey guys here is another chapter, I hope you all enjoy it plz vote and comment let me know what you guys think about it and let me know who do you think cut about ace revealing his name as David, who do you think cut David's break's to his bike and who are the six guys that jump and tried to kill David let me know