36

Third person POV

As Sam had to deal with there mother who came home in a rush thinking something was happening to her son, who doesn't tell her what really happened that just he read a scary comic book that scared him really bad as Michael leaves to find answers.

Paul's POV

I decided to stay in the cave with rose who is still in her heat while the guys are out for a while, so I head into the back room close to where we sleep at to grab a tape for us to listen to music but I stop as I hear Michael come into the cave, and calling out Rose's name before there is a crash. I then rush out there seeing him standing in front of her and grabbing a hold of her demanding to know what's happening to him.

Seeing an unmated male touching our mate who is still in heat makes me almost lose my shit, so I rush over and shove him back and away from her and pushing Rose behind me. "What the hell do you think you are doing? Huh?" I yell at him and I feel and hear rose touch my back and rub up against me purring, but I ignore it and mind link my brothers and let them know Michael is here and he had touch our mate.

"What is happening to me? What did you guys do to me?" But I don't say anything just growl at him stopping him from coming towards us, and I don't know how long we have been standing there but soon David and the guys walk in as Michael keeps screaming.

"Now, Michael you should know better than to come into somebody else's home uninvited let alone touching another guy's girl." I watch as Michael turns to look at David, asking the same damn question, getting more aggressive but I can tell that David and the others are getting annoyed so he makes Michael pass out as he walks up to him and puts pressure on his pressure point in his neck.

He then throws Michael on the couch and we head to the back to go to bed.

Third person POV

When the next's day comes Lucy tries to talk to Michael but he just brushes her off and walks into the house and heads up to his room and goes to sleep for the rest of the day, as Sam and their mother goes to max's house. "What's the wine for?" Sam ask his mother who tells him that it's and apology to her friend Max for running out on him last night and said that Sam should be the one making it as she gets out of the car.

She then shuts the car door. "Honey, I better bring this up to the house
or somebody's just gonna take it." She lets Sam know and walks up to the gate and unlocks it and walks side walk towards the house, she then spots thorn and says hi to him with a friendly smile, but it is soon gone as he begins barking and growling.

He then charges forward towards Lucy trying to attack her as she takes off screaming at the top of her lungs for her son. "Stop. Sam! Help, Sam!" She keeps screaming making Sam snap his head up from the comic book to see his mother running for her life and he yells for her and jumps out of the car and runs to help her. "God, no! Sam! Help, Sam! No! No!" She says as she jumps over the gate as thorn latches onto the bottom of her dress trying to pull her down to him.

She then falls to the ground with Sam who was pulling her away from the vicious dog, who then begins to break through the wooden gate making them both jump up. "Honey, get in the car. Get in the car." She tells him staying behind just to make sure that he is in the safety of the car before she gets in herself. Once they are in the car they roll up the windows just in case and Lucy backs the car up and speeds off as fast as she can, once she gets them home she heads up to her room to change but not before sam tells her that he is going to see friends at the comic book shop and he will be back soon.

As Sam jumps on his bike, he takes off to the shop at lightning speed and once he gets there he spots the frog brothers opening up shop and he quickly parks his bike before jumping off and running up to them and telling them what had happened. "Then the dog started chasing my mom like the Hounds of Hell in Vampires Everywhere." Sam tells them frantically.