32

Third person POV

It is later that night after Sam and Michael help there mother unpack everything they decided to go to the boardwalk and explore with there mother but Lucy goes her own while the boys watch the concert. As Lucy was walking she spotted a little boy as he cried out for his mother, but couldn't see her, Lucy then walks over to the child and bends down to talk to him. "What's the matter? Are you lost?" She ask him, she then takes him by then hand and leads him into a video store, just as rose who was watching her very close feeling drawn to her walks into the store with her mates following closely behind her, and max's watching them with nothing but hate. "Let's go in here and we can ask, okay?" Once inside she spots and man behind the counter with glasses. "Excuse me, l wonder if you could help us? This boy is lost and we're wondering if his mother might be in here?" She ask as the man tells her that he doesn't know.

"Well, if." But Lucy is cut off by a woman calling out the little boys name who turns around as she rushes to him bending down to hug him, she then tells him not to ever run off again and thanks Lucy before leaving, and Lucy bidding them a goodbye." Rose then pretends to bend down to tie her boots as Paul and the boys walk right behind her. "Hey, we only come here to watch one thing." Paul says as he slaps Rose's ass hard making her squeal and the boys to laugh as she quickly stands up straight and playfully slaps Paul in the chest, but soon stops as he pulls her into a short kiss as they continue to walk towards the front of the store. "Well done." Max's tells Lucy and offers her a sucker. "No, thanks. Well, on second thought." She says as she giggles and takes it from him with a smile, to which her returns but it's soon gone once he sees rose and her mates.

"l told you not to come in here anymore." He tells them with a glare to which they just laugh knowing he can't do anything without causing a scene and walk out of there with one last look. "Wild kids." Max says with so much hate towards them. "Oh, they're just young. We were that age, too, once." Lucy tells him defensively for a reason she can't understand, but she tries to lighten the moment by saying Only they dress better, and tries to leave but max's once again stops her but also watching as rose and the boys leave the boardwalk.  "You have a generous nature, l like that in a person. My name's Max." Lucy feeling a little off with him tries to be polite and shakes his hand that he holds out and introduces herself to him. "That's my dog, Thorn." Max tells her as she spots him sitting behind the counter, to which Lucy says hello to the dog. They soon move on from the topic of thorn. "Well, how may I help you this evening? We have it all. The best selection of videotapes in Santa Carla." Max ask trying to keep her attention because he knows who she is and belongs to. "No. Actually, I'm not looking for a tape, What l need is." Lucy beings to say but stops herself but max finishes for her. "A job?" He ask her already knowing the answer. "Yeah. l look that needy, huh?" While Lucy was still talking to max sam and Michael are still enjoying the music, when a girl walks past them and runs up the stairs and turns to face the stage again as she runs a hand through her hair and brings to dance to the music, and Michael watches her as Sam tries to get his attention, she then takes off and Michael then pulls Sam after her.

"So where are we going?" Sam ask Michael who replies that they are going Nowhere, but kept following after the girl but Sam being Sam had question after question. "So, what's our rush? You're chasing that girl, aren't you? Come on, come on, admit it. You're chasing her. l'm at the mercy of your sex glands." But Michael got a little annoyed turned to his little brother. "Sam, don't you have something better to do than follow me around all night?" To which Sam says that he actually dose as he spots a comic book store and head's there.

when Sam walks in he hears Inca and jimmy barens' laying down the law playing over the radio as he see's two guys dress in camouflage outfits with one a weird tie around his head just watching him. "Got a problem, guys?" Sam asks them and they respond back with a smart ass comeback. "Just scoping your civilian wardrobe."

"Pretty cool, huh?" Sam ask but for the sake of being assholes they responded back. "For a fashion victim. Listen, if you're looking for the diet frozen-yogurt bar it went out of business last summer. But Sam just ignored the comments by talking about a comic he has been looking for. "Actually, l'm looking for a Batman, Number one, four." They then give him a bored look as they continue to talk about the comic books. "That's a very serious book, man, Only five in existence."

"But Sam corrects them Four, actually. l'm always looking out for the other three." The two boys look on in confusion as Sam goes into a rant about the comics once again. "Look. You can't put the Superman Number seventy seven with the two hundreds. They haven't even discovered red kryptonite yet. And you can't put the Number ninety-eight with the three hundreds, Lori Lemaris hasn't even been introduced." Sam tells them. "Where the hell are you from? Krypton?" One of the boys ask while the other looks annoyed. "Phoenix, actually. But lucky me, we move here." Sam says while stretching out his arm.

One of the boys that works in the comic shop hands him a comic, but Sam refuses telling them he doesn't like horror comics but they insist telling him that it could save his life, but there attention is soon on the surface Nazi's who steal a bunch comics and the two shop works run after them. "Come back here! Edgar help me go after them. Edgar then follows right behind him yelling behind him. " I'm right behind you Alan, let's go! Hey, wait a minute! Come back here!" Sam then walks out after sitting the comic back down and spots his brother as he hears engines revving of bikes and sees his brother looking at another girl who was a bunch of bikers, feeling drawn to them as well but he shakes it off. "Hey I thought you were going after that other girl at the concert?" But Michael replies that he lost her all the while staring at the girl on the back of so guys bike with long blonde hair that looks like a twisted sister. "Come on, she stiffed you. Ha." Sam tells Michael while laughing as they pulled off, the bikers and girl not once looking back at them.

David's POV

After we leave the boardwalk we take rose to her father's house to sit with laddie who is taking be turned into a half vampire hard, and while he rest rose will be with him while me and the boy's hunt.  As we fly in the sky we spot the surf Nazi's car with his new girlfriend, Dwayne makes a high pitch screech from scratching the top of the roof with his nails, and Greg's girlfriend ask what the noise was but he just tells her to forget about it, we then hear them kissing but marko and Paul rip the roof off the car making them scream as we snatch them up and into the night, killing them both. Once we are done with our hunting we then head towards our bikes and once we get to them, Paul sits there for a minute before turning towards us. "hey have you guys noticed that Rose's has been kinda off lately?" We all then give him a confused look, I then pull out a cigarette and light it up and take a puff and give him a look that means for him to continue. "I mean after the whole laddie thing she has been on edge but after the whole guard and those assholes putting there hands on us, she has been very protective and territorial and aggressive towards others and won't really let us out of her sight, I don't know I'm just worried about her you know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean man, 'maybe we should ask her or her dad? Maybe they will know and then we can find a way to help her anyway we can." Dwayne says and we drop the conversation for now and get on our bike's and head to James house to pick rose up and to check on laddie. After driving for a while we pull into the drive way we get off and walk up to the house and knock on the door and wait for someone to answer the door and doesn't take long for James to answer the door and lets us in, once we get in side he tells us that rose is in our room with laddie. "Hey James, can we ask you something? It's about rose." Marko ask and James turns to us a gestures for us to sit down on the couch. "Now tell me what's going on." And we begin to explain what we had seen what was going on with rose and that we didn't know what was wrong or how to help her."

"Well, it seems to me that she is going into heat very soon, that will explain why she is very affectionate more then what she is and with what happened with the other's putting there hands on you and with what happened with laddie made her vampire side show up and is more lethal, just like with what happened with Paul when he thought she was in danger."

"It will be a while before she comes out of it." James tells us and we sit there for a while to process what he said, but soon the sun soon is about to come up, so we get up and say our good mornings to our mates father and head to our rooms and go to sleep.

And That's it for this chapter I hope u guys enjoy it, but why do u think that rose is drawn to Lucy and why is Lucy and Michael and Sam drawn to her? And who was it that Michael was chasing? And how do yall feel about Lucy reaction to max? Let me know down in the comments plz don't for get to vote