9

Dwayne's POV

I don't move an inch I just sit there with my eyes wide and mouth hung open even as his face goes back to normal, but I stay that way even as rose and her father come back and walk into the living room. "What happened? What's wrong with him David?" As I hear rose speaking I snap out of it and look at rose and her father without saying anything but David starts to explain to them of what we talk about from people that are trying to out right kill me and the fact that they are vampires... after David finishes speaking rose walks over to me kneeling down in front of me asking if I'm alright but I don't saying anything I don't even move. "Well now that you know everything, earlier then I would like but I understand that you needed to know and that people are hunting you,

but I'm going to just tell you like I told David... do you want to be turned? Because if you don't then we will let you continue on with your human life, but with the people after you and max after all of my mates and me he will try and take you from me whether you like it or not, but I won't force you to be turned or to be with me, so the choice is yours!" It takes me a minute to fully process what she said but once I do I already know what my answer will be so I give her my answer without further hesitation as I look at David then her father I then lock eyes with her. "Yes I'll um do it, I mean I don't really have anything or anyone anymore, and ill be on the run living on the streets.... So yea I'll do it but if I am I gotta do it now."

He father then walks out of the room and into the kitchen but then comes back with a empty glass and hands it to her, we all watch as she cuts her wrists open and fill the cup with her blood and once the cup is full she pulls her arm back, I then watch as David takes her arm and licks the blood off of her until the cut it's self is gone but I just stare in amazement, my eyes then follow her as she walks over to me and hands me the cup to which I hurry up and drink it as fast as possible.

It doesn't take long for the room to start spinning, I then feel myself being moved on to the couch and I don't fight it as I feel myself start to fall asleep.

Time skip

David's POV

When I woke up it was the next night I then get down from where I was sleeping and head up stairs and into the living room and spot everyone there as well. "David, son come here please." I then walk further into the room and over to where our girls father was sitting. "I want you to take Dwayne to do his first kill tonight, it will be good for you guys to bond and get to know each other a lot better." I nod my head and head over to rose and kiss her forehead I then look at Dwayne and jerk my head towards the door that I soon walk over to and open it and walk out with him following closely behind me.

"The roads are still slippery  so we will have to fly there." I tell Dwayne as I look out at the road. " how are we going to do that?" I then turn to him with a smirk, I then feel myself start to lift off the ground but I stop in mid air, i look down at him my smirk turns into a full blown grin as I take in his shock look.

"Just picture yourself feeling light on your feet, like you are floating on a cloud." I then watch in silence as he shuts his eyes and after some time he starts to shoots off the ground in a flash, and as quick as lightning I shoot after him and grab a hold of his arm his eyes snap open and I pull us to a stop. "Well now that you got that part down I want you to picture yourself following me." I then let go of his arm and watch him float in place and watch me as I move to the left to which he followed, I then move to the right and the floated down and landed on the ground to which he quickly followed getting the hang of it.

I then take off back in the air with him following close behind me, we then get ten miles away from our home is when we hear a woman laughing and screaming i look back at Dwayne as we fly and land on top of the building right next to the alley way and see that there are a group of five talking about how they held a woman at knife point stealing from her, we continue to watch them and see that they are about to shoot up some drugs and I know Dwayne wouldn't want tainted blood so I turn to Dwayne and tell him to kill them all and to let his vampire instincts to take over and with out so much as a though he listens and is soon flying down snatching them all of them up one by one even chasing them down while the screamed.

Once he got done feeding he walks over to where I stand. "So, David can I ask you something?" I pull out a cigarette and light it up and inhale the smoke and I give a nod telling him to ask. "How do you feel about me being Rose's mate along with two others that are not even born yet?" I continue to stand there looking out into the distance as I blow the smoke from my dead lungs out. "When I was human and she told me about being her mate and that I would have to share her with three others I was upset that I wouldn't have her all for myself even after I had changed into what we are now...but after we had found you out in the snow freezing your ass off, and her confirming that you are her mate as well it didn't seem like it was sharing, so I am now fine with sharing her even though it doesn't feel like it, but even if I wasn't, I couldn't take that away from her and be selfish because let's be honest I wouldn't leave her for anything so I would have to just suck it up, but I'm not upset in fact I approve." I then pass him the cigarette and move the bodies on top of each other and then light them up, after he takes a drag form the cigarette he passes it back to me to which I take back and smoke it some more while we look off in to the distance again in silence.

Hey guys that's it for this chapter sorry if it's short.... but I hope u guys like it plz don't for get to comment and vote, let me know what you think about Dwayne changing into a vampire, and what about David's feelings on sharing her! But I hope u all enjoyed this chapter.