35

Warning ⚠️Smut⚠️

David's POV

Her attention then turns to Paul who was eyeing her up and down.

She then motioned for him to come to her and he dose and licks his lips and shrugs off his jacket and the pulls his shirt off and walks towards her and she reaches out and unbuttoned his pants and he pulls them down and he kicks them off.

He then leans down climbing on top of her and kissing her as he moves in between her legs and he thrust into her slowly, making her gasp, I then light up a cigarette and lean back as as I take a puff of it before blowing it out. "Ugh right there, harder Paul please."

He then moves harder and moves down to her breast and then takes her nipple into his mouth making her dig her nails into his back, she then meets his thrust with her own right before they both cum.

Paul lays on top of her for a few minutes before he gets up and slips on his clothes, I then see that the three boys give each other looks before heading into the back where we sleep. Once they are gone I put out my cigarette and watch to make sure she is ok, and after laying there for thirty minutes she gets up and locks her eyes on me and makes her way to me.

She then straddles my lap and kisses me and we make out for a while before I pull away from her. "Aren't you tired doll?" I ask concerned that she might be over doing it. "No I'm not, I want you." She tells me and pulls off my shirt and lifts up and pulls my pants down just a little and lifts her hips and sinks down onto me making me groan out.

I then lift her up and lay her on the ground and I lift her legs on my shoulders and thrust into her hard and fast. "Oh, doll face you feel so good, I tell her making her moan. "So nice and warm and tight, after all these years you are still tight." I then feel her inner walls tighter.

"David, ugh right there please that's my spot!" She yells out as she ends up cumming but I don't stop, I keep going and thrusting at an inhuman speed that could kill a human, I then pull out of her and flip her over onto her hands and knees and i thrust back into her and she thrust her hips back at me and I growl and slap her on the ass and pull her hair and slide my other hand down to her clit and rub it hard and fast as she stands on her knees and turns her head towards me and I kiss her hard.

I then feel myself about to cum so I rub her harder and thrust faster and soon we both cum at the same time, but I then feel tired and I know that sun is starting to come up, so I force myself up and slip on my boxers and grab my shirt and help slip it on over rose and then carry her to our room in the elevator shaft and as I flip us upside down while holding her tightly and soon sleep takes over.

Third person POV

"Mike, wake up,it's Mom." Sam calls to Michael who barely wakes up. "Mom's home?" Michael ask Sam but Sam tells him that she is on the phone as Michael as him what the time was, and Sam tells him that it's two o'clock. "Give me those sunglasses." He tells Sam who looks at him confused. "You need your sunglasses
to talk on the phone?Are you freebasing? inquiring minds wanna know."

But Michael just gives him the finger but picks up his phone to talk to his mother.
"Hello?" He ask. "Michael, are you still in bed?" His mother ask to which he replies that he's up. "Michael, would you do me a favor? Max asked me to go to dinner with him
after work tonight, and before you ask it's not a date, but anyways Would you stay home with Sam?"

"Sam is old enough to stay by himself." He tells his mother but Sam just tells Michael that he doesn't need a babysitter But Michael just waves him off. "Michael, you come home
in the middle of the night, you sleep all day, I work all day and Sam is always alone it's been a long time
since somebody asked me to go to dinner as there friend l'd like to go. Okay?" And Michael finally agreed to stay home with his brother.

Later on that night the boy's grandfather is dress up and ready to go out. "Hey, anything around here
that might pass for an aftershave?" He asked Sam who looks around trying to find something. "How about some Windex, Grandpa?" And hands it over to his grandpa who happily takes it and spray it on making Sam laugh as Michael comes out of his room. "You have a big date tonight?" Michael ask his grandpa, who tells him that he is Just going to drop by some of my handiwork to the Widow Johnson.

"What did you stuff for her? Mr. Johnson?" Making Sam and their grandpa look at him in shock and disbelief right before he leaves. "That wasn't funny, Mike." Sam tells him but he just brushes him off. "l'm gonna make you a sandwich." Sam tells Michael who tells him not to bother.

"Lose the earring, Michael.
lt's not you. lt's definitely not you." Sam says to his older brother who in turn tells him to piss off when Sam tells him that he does is give attitude lately, but before Michael can say anything he's cut off by the sounds of motorcycles and there headlights mix with the sound of laughter. "What the hell!" Michael says as he walks out of the kitchen to the front door, as Sam's dog begins to bark.

Michael and Sam hear that someone is calling Michael's name over and over, to Sam he has no idea who it could be but to Michael he knows that voice from anywhere and that it's David. Michael then walks closer to the door and is about to open it as his little brother calls out for him not to open it, but he dose anyway and once it's open the lights and the sound of the bikes as well as the laughter and David's voice are gone.

"What's going on, Mike?" Sam ask but Michael just tells him to go take his bath as he shuts the door and locks it. As Sam goes and gets into the tub, while Michael goes to the kitchen to gets some milk when all of the sudden he's hit with a pain so hard he drops to the floor spilling the milk in the process.

He then begins coughing as he forces himself to stand up and go upstairs to where he can hear his brother in the bathroom singing, Michael then begins to panting and opens the bathroom door, his eyes lock on to his brother as nanook breaks and growls at him.

The dog then jumps and attacks Michael knocking them both down the stairs as the bathroom door shuts, Sam the jumps out of the tub quickly and throws on his robe before exiting the bathroom.

"Mike? Michael, are you there? Nanook?" He calls out but he then hears Michael groaning out in pain and he quickly turns on the light and sees Michael on the ground bleeding from his hand.

"Mike, what happened?" He ask his brother who in turn tells him that it was Nanook, making sam lose it just a little. "What did you do to my dog, asshole?" Who tells Sam that he didn't do anything and that it was his blood because he bit him.

"Why did he bite you, Mike? What did you do to him?" Sam ask him throwing questions after question at him. "He was protecting you." Michael tells him as he stands up from the floor.

But Sam isn't looking at him he's looking at Michael's reflection in the mirror and horror is written all over his face. "Look at your reflection in the mirror,You're a creature of the night, Michael. Just like out of a comic book You're a vampire, Michael. My own brother, a goddamn shit-sucking vampire, You wait till Mom finds out, buddy." And Michael turns around from looking in the mirror to Sam who runs up the stairs to his room as fast as he can with Michael running after him yelling his name and Sam telling him to stay away.

Sam the grabs his comic book and calls the number on the back of it telling his new friends on what is going on with his older brother. "You did the right thing by calling us.
Does your brother sleep a lot?"

"Yeah, all day." Sam tells the frog brothers. "Does the sunlight freak him out?" And Sam tells them he wears sunglasses in the house and they continue to do a check to see if he is a vampire and come to the conclusion that he is and for Sam to kill him or they will, but Sam refuses and they tell him that he better get himself a garlic T-shirt, Or it's his funeral.

Hey everybody that's it for this chapter I hope yall like it let me know what y'all think down in the comments about Lucy not seeing max as anything but a friend and how do u guys think he will react to that? And what do you think Michael's reaction to David and them will be?? Don't for get to vote