14

Rose's POV

It has been a few day's since me and David fooled around in the backseat of the car and three days since Dwayne and I did it in the cave while david was sleeping.

But as time went on with us stoping and going to sleep and waking up and driving again, I end up getting this feeling as we go right to a sign that says Santa Carla and I get this feeling that we are supposed to be here. "David, we have to stay here, I'm getting that feeling again." He looks to Dwayne then to me in the rearview mirror, he then gives me a nod and continues to drive.

"Rose, come to the house on the hill, you will know when you are there got the boys a surprise for David and Dwayne and your other two mates for when you find them!" I then tell him we will be there in a few minutes. "Hey father just mind link me he told me he wants all of us at the house on the hill and that he has a surprise for the both of you and my other two mates for when I find them." I then feel the car speed up and how excited they are to see what the surprise is even though they kept a straight face.

We keep driving around for a few more seconds until we come upon the house on the hill that my father was talking about, we soon pull into the driveway and park the car and got out and my father greeting us outside the car, as soon as I get out i quickly pull him in a hug and kiss his cheek,he then greats my boys with a firm handshakes. "Now, I got you boys the same thing different colors but the same models but I know how upset you had been when the breaks were cut so I got you this." He then pulls off a sheet and there is Triumph motorcycles one black another red the others grey and silver, I watch the smile over take both of there handsome faces. "Who's are who's?" David ask as he pulls his eyes away from the bikes to look at him. "well I got you the black one and the Dwayne the grey, I hope that's alright?" I watch as David runs his hand over the seat to the handle bars and then looks at my father with so much appreciation filling both of there eyes. "It's perfect, I can't wait to start riding this!" I watch as David climbs on to it and a boyish smile over take his face. "Thank you for the bike you shouldn't have, but if I'm honest here, I don't know how to ride a motorcycle." We turn our attention to Dwayne as he speaks, but I then get a idea. "David, you have been riding motorcycles for a long time, do you think you can teach him?" He then gives a nod but turns to Dwayne and tells him that he will in the summer time, because of the i snow he doesn't want him sliding all over the ice and then probably crashing and getting hurt and damaging the bike as well.

I mean don't get me wrong, we can't die from really anything except stakes to the heart and being completely covered in holy water and the sun but other then that we can't die but we can still feel the pain of other accidents. "Now, put the bikes in the garage and then come and get cleaned up and head to bed!" I then start to follow my father into the house but I stop to turn around and wait for them but they just motion form me to head in and so I do... I then head to the bathroom and turn on the shower and get clean up and once I do I step out and see that my nightgown and towel and toothbrush is on the counter, I then do my nightly routine and leave the bathroom and walk into the living room and just as the boys and father walk into the room, I sit on the couch as Dwayne walks into the bathroom and showers. "So, you guys are staying here if you all want but now that roses is finding her mates I assume you all want to have your own place, especially when you find the remaining last two mates, that is when you will be going into your first heat and then they will go into a runt.. but when all five of you are together I will explain more to you all." Just then Dwayne walks out of the bathroom and David gets up heading in there but not before kissing me on the top of my head and telling me to head to bed and that he will be down shortly, to which I nodded and got up and kiss him and my fathers cheek and heading to the basement with Dwayne leading me by the hand.