16

Warning ⚠️ almost death and jumping⚠️ if u don't like it don't read it

David's POV

As marko and paul had told us there story bout how they came up together and what all had happened to them and I can feel my anger at what they had to go through, I know what it felt like to be hated by your parents I mean my mom left me and my dad, my dad was always mean person he would verbally abuse me but when she left he started to drink...well more then what he dead and that's when I became his punching bag and then I left, and hearing that my own two younger brother's went through what I did but a little bit differently had me ready to rip anything apart and I'm not the only one because I can feel Dwayne and Rose's anger and since we can feel each other's emotions the rage builds up to the point we can snap at any given moment but all of a sudden I get this feeling of sadness and I look over and see Dwayne do the same as he looks at rose and see that she is crying and as soon as the the two finish there story she gives us a sad smile and excuses herself and heads outside I mind link Dwayne and tell him I'll go after her and for him to stay with them I get up and follow her and as soon as I get out there I find that she is gone but she is at the top of the cliff sitting at the edge of it.

I then began to walk up the stairs taking my time, I figured she can use a few moments to herself before I bother her but soon I get to the top after a while and I walk over to her and sit down next's to her staying quiet waiting for her to speak, it takes her a moment but she dose. "I don't understand how people who have kids can do something so awful... I mean how can someone hurt them." I don't say anything for a few minutes as I wrap my arm around her and pull her to me.

"People like that, who abuse their kids are no type of parents, and I honestly don't know why the do what they do hell they don't even know why they do it themselves sometimes, they do it just to do it or they went through it themselves when they were our age but if they did then they shouldn't wish that on their own kids." We sit in silence for a good ten minutes before she speaks again in tone that I have never heard before. "I swear that I'm not going to let anyone  hurt you guys ever again and who ever dares to try, i'll tear their soul apart." I just hold her not saying anything else, just sitting there holding her as she cries.

Marko's POV

After rose and David left and Paul and I look at each other confused and then look at Dwayne. "What's wrong with them?" I ask but Dwayne just shakes his head and looks to be in thought before answering. "When rose had met david, he had went through abuse as well at first it was just verbal but then his mother left and his dad started drinking more then he usually did and we'll you get the idea." We then nod our head in understanding. "Wait so is she with you or with David?" Dwayne then laugh at that making us look at each other once more looking even more confused. "She is a very special girl but to answer your question yes she is with the both of us." My mouth falls open in shock. "How dose that work? I mean doesn't it get difficult with wanting her attention and don't you guys get jealous of sharing?"

"trust me... it doesn't feel like sharing." Paul and I turn around and see David walking down the little slope with rose on his arm. "She is ours just as we are her's and Dwayne and i are like brother's so it's not a problem for us."

Paul's POV

Rose walks over towards me and marko and sits across from us next's to David's wheelchair, she then makes eye contact with me and winks I then look at marko to see if he seen what I just did and he just nodded his head as if to answer my silent question.