10

⚠️Warning death⚠️ if you don't like it skip it."

Rose's POV

While the boys are out me and my father sat in the living room talking about our next's destination, you see we settle in a area where my mates are born, because as soon as they are I just wait and spend time with my mate well now both of my mates because I found my second mate that will be David's second in command, and I couldn't be happier especially now that I know that Dwayne completed his change, now I just need to wait for the last two to be born and it won't be hard to find them I'll know when they are born and just follow the bond to them.

My father then sits up his face changes into his vampire form as he smells the air and growling I look at him in confusion and smell the air and smell the same scent that was faintly on Dwayne the night we found him, the scent was out side our house with maybe thirty other scents. "Mind link David, tell him to get here as fast as possible that there is a threat here and it's the scent that was on Dwayne and many others.

David's POV

As Dwayne and I are bonding while messing with people and being chased by the cops we laugh and talk with one another building our brotherly bond between us, if in honesty I haven't had this much fun in a long time besides with rose I mean sure I had the blood snakes but that was a long time ago and in the start it was fun but as time went on it became boring plus one of them who was supposed to be my friend ended up being a traitor... but with Dwayne was much more fun then any of them, now if you brought rose into it with us it would be one hell of a time if my other two brothers that hasn't even been born yet are just as fun then I know we will get on pretty well even if they aren't I don't care we will still be brothers and get on good either way.

As we disappear from the two cops we fly on house nexts to us laughing as we watch them look around confused as they then turn around and leave seeing as they can't find us. "David.... David please answer me!... I then tap into or mind link and I respond back feeling her panic I look to see Dwayne could feel it as well looking confused. "What is it sweetheart?" I respond with confusion and concern. "The scent what was on dwayne is here with thirty other scents, you and dwayne need to get here now please!" I then look at Dwayne feeling so much hate and anger, not at him but the assholes that dare mess with our mate and her father. "We are on our way now!" I then cut off the link as I spin on my heel and take off into the sky with Dwayne right behind me asking what is wrong. "Did you feel panic at all by any chance?" I ask him to which he gives me a confused out yes so I proceed to tell him why he is feeling it. "What you feel is not your panic but Rose's because we are her mates we can feel it, had you have still been human or half vampire you wouldn't feel it as much but since you are it's the bond calling out to us letting us know that she is in danger." We then do twist and turns in the sky heading towards our place. "But she is at home how is she in danger?" I quickly respond to his question by letting him know that thirty people are out side of the house the scent's unfamiliar all but some that was on him the night we found him, to which he hissed out at what I said.

Rose's POV

After David had cut off the link between us I let my father know that they are on there way now but he doesn't respond but gives me a nod of his head indicating that he heard me, but then the power is cut off completely... dumbasses doesn't even know that we are vampires, i then tap my father and point to the ceiling and he catches on what I mean and flys to the ceiling with me following just in time as the front and back doors are kick in.

We watch as they walk around the whole house with flashlights checking everywhere but not finding anything. God I never been so happy to be a vampire especially seeing in the dark what others can't see, like for example us swing in the dark for us is like humans that can see in the day time. "I though you said the old man and girl was here? We need them to lure the other two here and kill the old man and girl in front of the little shit that seen us killing somebody over our merchandise and burning his house down!" We watch as who I'm guessing is the leader shoving one of his men.

I then mind link David and tell him that they are inside the house and that they cut the power, David then responds by telling me that they just made it to the house and he can tell they are inside but the are picking off the ones outside one at a time, I then watch as my father then flies  right past them and quickly snatching one up and breaking his neck, I then follow after him as they shine the light on the body that drops to the floor, they then turn and look at each other but I decided to make one come over to me by making a noise and when he walks over towards the kitchen with his friends shining the light on him.

He turns around to face them I then drop upside down and punch my fist through his chest and pulling his heart out and then throwing it, i the sit back up and fly off to the other part of the ceiling as they rush over and started to shoot.

We then take this Time to knock them all out while Dwayne and David kill the others outside and once they do they turn the power back on and come in the house seeing the dead bodies on the ground next to the ones we knock out.

Hey guys that's it for this chapter I hope you enjoy it and yes I used the part where she hangs upside down punching his heart out from jeepers creepers 2001, I felt that it would fit the part of this story... but don't for get to comment let me know what u guys think is going to happen to the ones that are knocked out or what u think should happen also don't for get to vote!