12

⚠️warning death and torture⚠️ if you don't like it skip to the end!

Rose's POV

After the boys and I fool around in the shower we get cleaned up and get out and get dried off, I then start to feel sleepy and I can tell the boys are as well so we leave the bathroom after cleaning the tub out. "You guys head to bed the sun is going to be up soon and I want to shower myself and head to bed, you did clean out the tub right?" I give out a quiet yes while the two behind me laugh but they groan when I elbowed them in the gut, my father doesn't say anything but he chuckles as he walks away, I then head to the basement with the two following closely behind me, we the fly up to the metal beam and let our feet grab onto it and soon we fall asleep.

Time skip

Dwayne's POV

While I'm still hanging upside down I started to stir awake and I heard a heart beating and footsteps coming towards the basement, I then snap my eyes open and look at David and our beloved mate who was stirring around as well but didn't wake up yet... I then hear the footsteps coming down the basement stairs and as I still hang from the metal beam, I see a male walking over to us with a sharp stick? In his hand grabbing a wooden folding ladder and setting it up right in front of rose.

Shit I can't get them awake without alerting the dick of my of presence I then wait for him to get just a little bit closer and before he can think about stabbing either of them i quickly drop down and kick the ladder in half breaking it instantly and snatch him up and throw him in to the wall knocking him out instantly, the sound waking rose and David up.

David's POV

I wake up to a loud crashing sound I then snap my eyes open and lock eyes on a body that's laying against the wall pass out, I then look to see if our beautiful mate is harmed in anyway and once I see she is not and I see she is doing the same with me, she then drops down and stands in front of Dwayne checking him over as well, then all of a sudden the lights in the basement comes on and from the scent alone tells me it's James.

"I heard a crash and smelt a human." I then turn to James as he comes down off the last step and walks over to us and looks at the person that is still pass out, James then steps closer to him and I watch as the rage take over his features. "I had woken up and I heard a heart beat an smelt him, he came down here and grabbed the wooden folding ladder and put it right in front of rose and pulls out that sharp stick looking thing and went to stab her." I then pull rose into my arms and hold her close as my eyes flash yellow, I watch as James takes off all of his weapons and yanked the unconscious body up and tells us to grab the weapons but to be careful so we carefully pick them up and headed out side and watch as James sat the guy down.

"Throw those way in the garage over there now!" We then look at rose who nods her head indicating for us to go and do it, so we do and walk back over and stand next by her.

"James, what is going on? Do you know who he is?" I ask him curiously. "he's a hunter, but not a very good one because he came here in the night and not in the day, he should have know that we all would be waking up soon!" I watch as he goes back into the house and comes back out with a bucket of cold water and dumps a little on his face, which cause the hunter to spit out water and gasp he shakes his head and opens his eyes looking at us with so much hate. "Well now that you are awake, I want to know why you are here and how you know we were here? And I want to know now because if you don't...well I guess it's better if I showed you hmm!" When the hunter didn't say anything James stood up and walk into the kitchen to get something but soon came back out with salt in his hand, he then walks into the shed and comes back with a knife in hand, James then cuts his pant leg off and puts the knife to his leg and ask him the same question again but it's met with silence, so James begins cutting off a chunk of skin, but the hunter starts to trash around so Dwayne and I hold him down as James keeps going, and soon he stops. "Now I want you to answer my questions now!" But he still doesn't answer, so James pours salt onto his leg to which makes the hunter scream in agony.

"Tell me now!" But he still keeps quiet so he grabs his hand and is about to cut his fingers off but stops when he yells out that he will tell him. "I was hired to kill the girl and bring the two guy that was next to her for a guy named max, he said that he has been watching you for a while now and that this is the place I can find you living at, he said you and the girl stole his son's just like you stole his late wife that you killed because she didn't want you." We watch James who doesn't say anymore but you can see he is about to snap at any given second, but my attention goes to rose who walks forward and grabs him by the throat and pulls him towards her.

"These are my mates, I had found them first and they are not his, he just wants my mates to get back at my father because my mother who has been married to my father before max even knew my parents, he had killed my mother because she didn't love him and was upset that she was pregnant by my father, he wants to make my father suffer by making me suffer by taking my mates and killing me, so In time he can kill my father." She pushed his head back away from her and stands up straight and turns to her father who then walks over to the weeping man on the ground and snaps his neck. Dwayne and I then stand up and drag the body to where we usually burn them, and pour gas on the body and light it on fire.

"I want all of you to go inside right now and pack up everything you can and put them in the car we are leaving as soon as this body is burned." We don't don't say anything but turn and head inside and started to pack almost everything we could and take them to the car and soon we are done we just need to wait for James to pack his stuff, so I head out back and let him know that he can go and pack his things and I'll watch the fire he then thanks me and heads inside.

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it, I will be making the next few chapters right after this one and they will be posted, I'm trying not o get as much as I can done before April six but don't forget to vote and comment let me know what you guys think and let me know i plan on making a book with kiefer Sutherland book with just him but I want to know if anyone would read it, if u want to know what the name of the book will be called privately message me and I'll tell you the name!