39

Third person POV

As the sun goes down David is the first to open his eyes yelling as his two brothers and their shared mate wake up and fly out of the cave and into the night sky towards the Emerson's house at top speed and they hear a dog barking and growling and a kids voice.

"Nanook. l left him outside." Sam tells the two frog brothers as he stands up and runs to the door and opening it. "Don't go out there, Stop him." Edgar yells as him and Alan chases after him but they stop at the open door and move out of the way as Michael yells for his little brother running outside to help him.

"Nanook." Sam calls as he tries to free his dog, but soon Michael falls next to him and helps him get his dog lose and once nanook is free Michael pulls Sam up and pushes him a head to run as he himself runs behind his little brother, as Alan and Edgar and the random person appears behind them yelling for them to hurry and that the vampire's are coming and Sam falls but Michael pulls him up.

They soon make it back into the house and Michael slams the door shut, he turns around and sees star there with laddie, and
Wondering how she got into the house but pushes the thought away for right now. "Take them upstairs!" Michael tells Alan and Edgar who rush star and laddie upstairs who is screaming for his mother and father's.

All the while rose and her mates are at Michael's house her father who was getting ready to leave to meet them when he is knockout and dragged outside and injected with a little holy water not enough to kill him but enough to keep him weak and unable to heal while being beat before being put and into the trunk of a car.

As soon as rose and her mates are at the hose Dwayne is the first to break in through the chimney knocking both Sam and Michael down.

"l say we terminate them right now." Edgar says to his brother and is about to stake them, but star throws laddie at them making the boy hit his head off the edge of the dresser as she takes off and runs into the bathroom.

But the door is slammed shut and a piss off paul there. "Hey!" He yells making the frog brothers scream at the top of there lungs making Paul laugh as he walks towards them. "You're mine! You killed Marko!" He points at them and smacks there weapons out of their hands as they back away and into the bathroom.

"Yeah. You're next." Edgar yells and tries to stab him but Paul just pushes it away telling them that they were next, he then looks down at the water and sees that there is tub filled with garlic and water making him laugh. "Garlic don't work, boys." He tells them as the frog brothers try and shove him into it.

"Try the holy water, dead breath!" The two brothers yell at him and take a hand full of water and throw it in his face, making Paul throw them to the floor as he grabs his face as he screams in pain and anger before he takes his hand off of his face and gives them a piss off look, making the two frog brothers scream.

As Paul goes to attack he's stopped by nanook barking and running straight at him and jumping into the air and knocking Paul back and into the tub with a big splash and a screaming Paul who was kicking and trying to pull himself out.

As David and rose wait outside before the enter the house they both hear Paul's screams of pain until there wasn't any and soon they both felt another bond snap and is gone that's when it hit them that David lost another brother and rose lost a second mate and she cries in agony and almost collapses but David catches her in time.

As David and rose stay out side still and as David still trying to comfort rose as they hear Michael's little brother for him but there is no answer but there is soon is screaming and Dwayne's laughter which soon turns to groaning in pain and him dropping Sam to the floor, and as Dwayne wipes his face Sam grabs a bow and arrow.