Kulasekaran's doubt

"Vasanthika will she be in trouble?" Ammanagavalli asked her accomplice while looking at the concoction."No amma, we are doing for her good. Do you want her to dredge in the Srirangam by marrying that soldier Kulasekaran or wanted to lead a life full of comforts? Remember she may even be promoted to a queen. King is desperate for a son. Some adjustments here and there will make her life prosper and yours too. Forget that useless son of yours who ran away and that mendicant daughter of yours. Vasanthika is only your hope."Ammanagavalli sighed at her life." Three children and two were almost dead for her. She is pinning her hope on this Vasanthika.""What if she hates me?" Ammanagavalli asked for an assurance"She will gradually understand your point of view amma.""Everything is fine. But why that Madura wants Kulasekaran to come here?""She is one mad woman amma.""That she is," Ammanagavalli looked at the river flowing in the distance.

                                                                           *" Madura?", Kulasekaran exclaimed looking at her sudden appearance."Why is it only that Vasanthika you are expecting?" she lifted her eyebrows looking at him with hands crossed on her chest." Perhaps yes, "Irritation was visible in his eyes and Madura was no fool to overlook it. She knows his desperation for Vasanthika which made her even more jealous. How much jealousy she can have for the couple?"Vasanthika has to be destroyed", she thought as though routing her out can make her win Kulasekaran's heart."Just wait Kulasekaran", she thought beneath her lovely smile ".Madura coming to persuade me to visit Vasanthika is just as impossible as Sun rising in the west. What does she want? I thought she loves me insanely, but this is not love. A deadly obsession she has developed for me. I wonder if her fire of revenge and jealousy would burn me and Vasanthika. I must find a way to safeguard our love from this evil. Kulasekaran thought. Madura looked at his face expecting a reaction. He thought that Madura is looking for his mind, and he tried to be as normal as possible. Deep within his heart, he was raging in the fire." Mama," He recollected his Nappinai(aunt's daughter). Some strangers are always roaming in our Srirangam. And that Madura is always accompanied by people who are new to the city. Their face looks suspicious. Be careful. That girl is a venom.""Madura, what do you exactly want?" He raised his eyebrows" The answer is obvious and you know that," she replied.Kulasekaran was about to reply. Seeing Nappinai coming towards him, he excused himself. Madura looked at him with a despondent look. They soon disappeared between the pilgrims going to the temple."Mama," Nappinai whispered, "What are you doing with her? she is a bad girl, didn't I warn before." "No Nappinai. It was a formal question I was doing to her. I will not believe her. I promise. Now tell me what your Kuralan says?"Hearing the name of her lover Nappinai blushed. Kulasekaran made more teasing her. She ran away from him." I will get you to marry you first", he yelled"First you marry Vasanthika mama. Bless us as a couple," she replied.This time Kulasekaran felt embarrassed. He looked as though a young bridegroom feels.

                                                                                      *

"These ways ay work in fantasy, not in real-world devi." Nagalingam looked into her face and said these words."Kulasekaran and Vasanthika are made for each other. You may not like to acknowledge but that is the fact. He will go to any extent to have her." Nagalingam was candid in this assumption. Madura too knows this but they want to own Kulasekaran was devouring her logical sense. She is hysterical and manipulative to get her things done the way she wants."You can even address me as Madura my fool, stop calling me Devi. It is annoying" Madura pointed her long finger at Nagalingam which he pushed away in anger."You are a girl. Be one. I know that bull cannot be tamed with those stupid herbs your grandfather makes."" You are insulting my grandfather. I will not tolerate it", she said firmly." Herbs are useless. Now listen, I will bring that henchman to Vasanthika's house. You have informed her mother about the plan?"Madura nodded" This herb will make her sleep. Those men will take her to the kingdom of Hoysalas. I will handle Kulasekaran.""Do not kill him you fool," Madura warned."He will not die in a single day. He will have to see his love turned useless and will die each other day."" I will make him love me," Madura said proudly."That is none less than death," Nagalingam thought. What a man he was? should he do this to separate both?