Two Paths,One destination

Kulasekaran looked at the direction of Vasanthika. She was walking with a gait of a swan murmuring a folk song. She pushed aside her silky  long hair which cascaded on her back.

Kulasekaran  thoughts kept straying into that raven black hair whose scent could be still felt on his arms. He waited her to turn back but she did not. Kulasekaran face fell low with disappointment.  Nevertheless he cannot stay there for long. He had an important business to look after. Panchundan,the temple chief security leader would be waiting for him near the temple' Garuda mandapam.

Quickly he finished his bathing. He reached the banks, draped the dhoti and angavastra. Applied Vaishnava tilak on his forehead chanted few hymns praising the Lord Ranganatha in tamil. He began to walk towards the temple.  The air was ripe with pleasant petrichor of early morning rain. He drew in the smell to his heart content. His eyes could spot the foot prints left by her. He traced the path few steps. Afterwards the paths diverted. How strange? Both are serving to the Lord according to their own tradition. She dances for Lord while he protects the temple and town. If their purpose of life is one, then what stops them from being together. But for strange social customs  they always make a wonderful pair? Kulasekaran cannot fathom whether he was in love or not ?

Kulasekaran now reached the fortified walls of the town. He could see the activities of market bustling with undying energies. The market were paved along the circumference of the wall. There were many vendors selling flowers,sweets, vegetables and grains.  Kulasekaran could see farmers coming with bullock carts to sell their goods and produce. There were bargaining with the traders.
The market was thriving only because of the temple. The pilgrims from distant place like Kaushambi and Pratistan also came to the temple. So at all times,the place was busy.

Amidst the hustle bustle Kulasekaran could spot Amudhan. He was carrying basket of flowers meant for the Lord.

Guys first chapter is up
Please do read vote and comment

IM__Krishna
Akshayaamahesh_12
shailajapvl
MadhavaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa
ArjunaPriyaa
IM__Krishnamention a user

Lotus_feet
krishnakimitravinda
ArjunaPriyaa
Kamalanayani23
SaraswatiJadhavrao
kokobycole
GandaBerunda
vishnu_mithra
Sasirekha21
VishnuPutra
VishnuPriyaas
vishnupriyemention a user

mention a user