IX

That charms class was...Interesting, to say the least. Here Emilia was, minding her own business at her desk. Sebastian had no reason to be looking the way he did. He sat across the room from her with Ominis. He had his chair leaned back and his legs crossed on the desk. He was a sight to behold. Rather distracting considering she was trying to actually listen to Professor Ronen. This was his fault to begin with. Yet another day of him scrambling her brains right before class. He had no right to just pull her into his arms whenever he felt like it. No matter how nice if felt. She almost was hoping he would kiss her again. She blushed at the thought of the kiss they shared.

He was strong and gentle. The warmth of his body as he pulled her close. The feeling of his hand as it gripped her curves. And his lips. She remembered how his lips felt on hers. She had kissed a few boys before, but not since third year. Maybe she didn't remember very well, but nothing compared to the way his lips felt. They were soft and hot on her own.

She looked up from her daydream to see him smirking at her. She blushed harder and quickly looked away.

Damn him and his perfect lips.

​​​​​​​"And two things, before class ends," Professor Ronen spoke up to get everyone who had drifted back, "There is going to be Quidditch tryouts starting Friday. Make sure you sign up. There will be parchment in your common rooms. And finally, we will be hosting a Tri-Wizard ball to show camaraderie with some of the other schools across Europe. The ball will act as a Halloween celebration as well. Be sure to prepare your attire ahead of time. That is all for today. Class dismissed."

Wonderful. That gave her the whole rest of the week to make sure she was ready to make the team. And a ball? She thought about if she would go.

Of course I'll go. Dancing with friends is always fun. Maybe I can get Sebastian to come.

​​​​​​​She looked over at the Slytherin. He was sitting up now, attention on the Professor. He looked exited. He wasn't really one for dancing, so maybe he wanted to get back on the Quidditch team. He had been on the team in the past, before Professor Black decided it was 'too dangerous'. He made a good Seeker. His competitive nature really shined on the Pitch.

She smiled to herself at the thought of seeing him play again. The uniforms were rather dashing on him, if she remembered correctly. She smiled to herself as she walked out of the classroom

"Emilia! Are you free?" She heard Poppy call from behind her.

She smiled and spun around, "Yes. Just the person I wanted to see. I think I need a Hogsmeade trip, what about you?"

"Yes, just what I was going to suggest! I'm sure we will be able to get the perfect dresses for the ball!" Poppy hopped over. She was always so happy. Emilia wished she could have just an ounce of that joy.

She glanced over her shoulder at Sebastian. He was looking at her with a contemplative air about him. What was he thinking about, and how did it involve her? She watched him as he came back from his thoughts and shook his head lightly at her. He had a wonderfully devilish smile on his face that she couldn't help but blush from. He really knew how to get a rise out of her.

"Em, I'm going to visit Anne since the rest of the day is free. I'll see you after dinner. I do actually need to speak with you since we were so rudely interrupted earlier this morning," He said rolling his eyes playfully.

"I think I can spare some time for you, Mr.Sallow," She said as he walked up to her.

He leaned down to put his lips level with her ear, "You better make time for me, Emilia."