30. Stole My Heart

Author's Note

Thanks guys for the incredible amount of reads on I Want! I would also like to thank you all for the votes and comments on last chapter :) Vote if you like this chapter too and comment if you like! Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Oh and congrats to Niall's brother Greg for getting married (there's a pic on the side of Niall during the ceremony) :3

Love ya,

HopeSilver

-------------------------------------------

Bronwyn's POV.

"I'm so, so stupid."

Zayn shook his head. "No you're not. Of course you would have gotten worried - Harry's Harry. You know sometimes he doesn't say the right thing. Think of it as miscommunication."

I smiled at Zayn, but placing the grin on my lips felt horrendously wrong. I wasn't happy in the slightest. If only I had reacted so erratically and let Harry speak... so stupid. 

Suddenly Zayn's arms embraced me and it felt nice for someone to comfort me. I was confused - should I go to Harry? But if I did, how could I be sure that he could forgive me? It was as much my fault as it was his. I was stuck in a whirl of thoughts, trying to decide which options I had and which were the best. It seemed I really only had three: one, wait until Harry came back to apologise; two, run over to his apartment to admit my fault or three, let him go. I definitely wasn't prepared for the latter to happen.

I guess that meant I had to get off my butt and do something. 

"Zayn? Where's Harry? I mean, at this moment?"

"Er," Zayn started, pondering. I wasn't sure if he was going to tell me what Harry was feeling or not. "I'm actually not sure. He hasn't been coming back at normal times... I'm worried, really." Zayn blushed, which surprised me. He was the least expectant person to blush. It made some sort of sense though. Zayn was really that comfortable showing worry about another person. 

"Do you think he'll be at the flat?"

"Hopefully."

Zayn and I nodded. I lifted my sore foot out of the ice bath and onto Danielle's tiles. My foot still hurt when I limped on it but the pain was bearable. Thank goodness Dani knew how to treat burns. Zayn creased his eyebrows as I started to limp out of the bathroom.

"You're seriously not going to walk on that, right?"

I pouted. "What? I'm fine."

"I think you should at lea-"

Exasperated, I sighed. "Look Zayn. I don't care what I feel. I just need to find Harry. I can worry about my foot later."

As I strutted out of the bathroom, grabbing my coat on my way out, Dani came downstairs, glaring at Zayn believing he was the reason for my grouchy mood. In my peripheral vision I saw Danielle scowl at Zayn, causing him to raise his hands and step back despite Danielle's petite figure. It would have been funny in another situation, seeming as Danielle couldn't hurt a fly. I stepped between them, telling Danielle it was fine and that I was going out. I would text when I was ready.

Zayn shrugged into his dark brown fleece and followed me out of Dani's flat. 

.

Harry's POV.

It was late afternoon and I had only just woken up. The run earlier in the morning was nice but now that I was confined to the walls of my flat I just felt horrible. Picking my phone up, I scrolled through the missed calls. Some from Zayn, some from Liam, some from Paul and some from Management. I kept scrolling until I saw a B. Bronwyn. I bit my lip an deleted the missed call. Once the call had gone I immediately regretted it, but there was nothing I could do now. Nothing at all.