3. Na Na Na

Bronwyn's POV.

I gazed at the computer screen, my eyes dreary and on the verge of falling asleep. I was continuing my article on the interview but seemed to be stuck. Hopefully I would be able to experience some more interesting conversations from tomorrow to add.

Sarah knocked on my door lightly. I had rushed to my room as soon as I got through the door, not bothering to say hello. Sarah carried a steaming plate of spaghetti and plopped down onto my bed, peering over my shoulder to see what I was writing on my laptop.

"What did you do today? I didn't catch you since eleven this morning."

"Oh, I had an interview," I yawned inattentively.

"Ooh, who with?"

"One Direction." I answered, replying flippantly.

"What? Oh my, you have to show me!" Sarah was also another fan of the lads although she was ten years older than them.

"There's a photo-shoot tomorrow, I'll get you some pictures."

"Yay!" She bounced, almost causing the pasta to spatter onto the floor.

I grinned, "Ok, ok you cougar. I might even get them to sign it." I shut down my computer and closed the lid. "Now get out cause I'm going to sleep." I grabbed the pasta, shoved it down my mouth and crawled under the duvet, finally resting my lethargic eyes.

.

"Rise and Shine!" Someone screamed in my ear.

"Crap! Don't do that." Sarah looked down at me - it was hard to believe she was my aunt. She hardly acted like it. I got out of bed finally, convinced by Sarah that I would rather be awake then have her kick my butt. I pulled on some jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt, not really caring about what I wore since it was just a photo-shoot.

I grabbed a backpack off the table shoving in some pens, paper and a camera - although I wouldn't be taking the pictures, I still wanted to have some of my own. I left the apartment and travelled down the stairs, stumbling two steps at a time. I grabbed a Taxi to a studio in the centre of London. It was a squat, grey brick, with large jagged letters protruded from the roof, advertising the company.

Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn already sat in the hallway, eating some cereal or toast whilst tweeting. Well, all of them except for Niall who had a plate topped with Hash Browns, bacon, toast and beans.

"Hey Bronwyn!" They shouted between mouthfuls of food. Sometimes I swore they were still eight years old.

We finished off and walked into the studio. At first I was blinded by the luminous lights but as my eyes adjusted and the light wasn't as harming, I noticed a middle aged man with dark, styled hair leaning against a large computer, a white screen and three cameras. He welcomed us in and got to work immediately. It was fun to watch the lads posing and jumping on each other's backs. Half-way through I stealthily snapped a few pictures - there was a particularly unflattering one in which Niall's mouth was widened and made it look like he was biting Harry's head.

I would probably post it somewhere, even though I didn't have an account on any social networking site. I could show it to my friends...Ha, what friends?

The boys were let off for a break and so I went outside to get some fresh air. I bit down hard on my lip as I found that there were already a few girls waiting eagerly outside the studio, pens and phones in hand. I was about to go back in when a loud explosion of screams pounded into my eardrum. The boys had wondered outside, unaware of their stalkers.

More girls came and piled into the crowd, struggling past each other to get closer to One Direction. Harry strutted outside into the sea of fans, hugging them, waving, winking, taking pictures and signing autographs.