2. Everything About You

Author's Note:

So, you guys haven't told me what you think yet so I will continue for now. Please read, vote and fan!

Thanks guys,

HopeSilver ;D

-------------------------------------

Bronwyn's POV.

It was five minutes to twelve and I sat, eagerly awaiting my interviewees. I had resisted from checking who I was going to interview to maintain the surprise. I was literally hyperventilating and I hadn't even had caffeine yet.

I was in a private office at Teen Now magazine and tapped away at the fluro blue coffee table, its glazed surface reflecting back my elated expression. I adjusted my clip-board with random questions printed neatly in purple. I chuckled under my breath, everything about this place was bright. Obsessed much?

My new blue dress which Miranda, my manager, had given me for the report clung to my legs. I tugged it slightly, accidentally catching a fingernail on the fabric, leaving a small - and insignificant - ladder. All well, it wasn't like I would be wearing it again. I fiddled with my brown hair which I had hastily spun up into a messy bun this morning. Normally I would be at school but it was summer break so I had all the time in the world to work on Teen Now, almost.

I heard people bustling and laughing in the hallway, wisps of their conversation floating into the room. I started to rise from my seat as the door swung open.

A head of brown curls bobbed into the room. Harry Styles - hang on, I was going to interview One Direction?

And just when I thought things were going to be great.

The boys scuttled in. Niall's eyes widened as he said, "You're the girl from the park?" It was more like a statement than a question.

I nodded placing my hand on my forehead. How was I supposed to do a good interview when I knew nothing of the five boys standing in front of me. I know: I wouldn't. "So…" I mumbled, unsure of where to start. "Well, this is awkward."

"Why?" Louis grinned.

"BecauseIhavenoideawhothehellyouguysare!" I blathered, reddening.

Harry gasped, "I'm shocked!" He mocked me, smirking like a young boy who had just eaten 10 hot dogs. Was Harry always this dramatic?

Liam read my mind, "Yeah, but don't mind him. So what do you need to know?"

I smiled sheepishly, "Everything about you."

The guys cracked up and started to sing. "It's everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch baby, to the way that you kiss on me. It's everything about you, you, you-"

I cut them off with a groan. "Come on guys," I picked up my pen in my left hand and started to jot down their names.

"Zayn, what's your surname?" I asked casually.

I glanced up to see the boys staring at me, trying not to crack up. "You did so not go there..." Niall chuckled.

"Oh yes I did." I smiled back, two could play at that game.

Liam broke us off and started to get serious. The interview was going to go nowhere if we kept at this pace. Zayn laughed and started to call Liam 'Daddy'. Ok, what the actual hell?

.

An hour had past and my brain was so cramped with information that I was about to explode. Harry apparently had four nipples, Louis loved carrots, Niall was Irish and ate heaps, Zayn was very touchy about his hair and Liam had a completely irrational - he protested - fear of spoons. The time seemed to fly by, surprising me that I enjoyed my time spent with them to this extent.