10. Stand Up

Author's Note:

Hello Guys!!! The 1DAwards have started so VOTE!!! Please! Link: http://www.wattpad.com/6413041-1dawards-best-undiscovered#!p=2

Also, if I get at least 5 comments, 10 votes and 50 views on this chapter then the next will be out tomorrow! Just a bit of motivation for me to continue. I love you guys so much for reading this, commenting, voting and going along Bronwyn's journey. 

The first part is basically a bit of what has happened from Bronwyn's POV. I had a bit of writer's block and my chapter deleted once so this took a little longer than usual to write but anyhow, enjoy!

Thanks,

HopeSilver :D

------------------------------

Bronwyn's POV.

The first thing I noticed was warmth.

Something warm touched my cheek, rubbing it softly. Another soft object wrapped me into a cocoon, embracing my legs. My body was slightly flushed from the sickness that had overwhelmed me. I think it was a mixture of my worn body, my frightening encounter with that physco and the confusing one with Harry. 

Harry.

I stirred, stretching out my stiff arms and legs. I was on a couch in an unfamiliar room. I glanced up to see a boy in front of me, concern on his face. My vision focused and I noticed his brilliant green eyes and perfect curls. 

"Harry?" I tried to remember what had happened but everything was still hazy. I knew that I had collapsed obviously, yet I didn't remember why exactly I was in Harry's apartment or why he was leaning over me.

He smiled at me warmly, almost causing me to forget about what pain he had caused me. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." I whispered. A shiver ran down my spine and I couldn't help but move closer to Harry to warm up.

“Bronwyn?” Harry asked. I turned to see his face, staring into his eyes. “I need to know whether you’re awake or still delirious.”

I was awake - wasn't I? I tried to pinch myself, rub my eyes and such to wake up. Once I did, I froze. I was fully awake now and fully aware of how close we were.

“Look,” Harry said, gaining my attention. “I cannot express how sorry I am. I shouldn’t have done what I did, especially the fact that I couldn’t even find you once you left. I did try though. I need you to know that. I ran after you but I couldn’t find you, and then not too long later I went to see Sarah. But she said you were gone and I had no idea how I could get you back."

So he had tried to search for me. He hadn't just automatically abandoned me. But why hadn't Sarah told me? In fact, why hadn't Sarah talked to me at all?

 "I understand if you don’t want to see me.”

“Harry, what exactly are you getting at?” I breathed, noticing how his eyes averted my gaze, his hands fiddling with each other.

“I need to do something I should have done ages ago.” Harry gently placed his hand under my chin, placing my face in the palm of his hand, cupping it. He reached closer, our noses nearly touching. Then he placed his lips on mine.

.

At first I was startled but drew closer to him, salivating the touch of his body on mine, the proximity of our bodies, his sweet lips on mine. I forgot about any hatred I felt towards him, any hurt or pain he had caused. I forgot about my wish to never see him again. This first kiss was amazing.