21. Over Again

Author’s Note

Sorry for yet another late update but I hope you’ll forgive me :D I know this chapter is short but it has a surprise at the end which I hope you’ll like.

Ok, I’m going to stop this A/N soon because I always make them too long haha. Right now, Ed Sheeran is taking over my mind and iPod with his beautiful songs. I love Little Bird at the moment. Also, this chapter is named Over Again which was written by Ed for 1D. I love it :D

Thanks guys so much for reading, commenting and voting!

HopeSilver

P.S. My friend, SarahBubbles and I have decided to write a humorous ‘guide’ of what NOT to write in your fan fictions. Check it out! It’s in the external link :P

-----------------------

Bronwyn’s POV.

“If we take this bird in with its broken leg, 

we could nurse it, she said.”

Immediately I grabbed my phone of my desk, clambering out of the bathroom and answering it. “Hello?”

“Bronnie!” Jay called on the other end of the line, surprising me at first considering he hardly ever rang me.

“What’s up?”

“The sky.”

I chuckled. “How did I know you would say that? Anyway, why did you call? Is everything at the office alright?”

“Oh, yeah, everything’s fine darling. I was just checking up on you since you weren’t in yesterday.” Crap, I forgot about that. I had spent the day with Danielle after the shock at the club a few nights ago. She wasn’t holding up too well – just when she had nearly convinced me she was fine.

“I’m alright – I was helping out a close friend who’s going through a difficult time now.” There wasn’t really any point in lying; Miranda would be fine with my excuse. She was quite care-free really, a bit like Sarah. Speaking of Sarah, I was going back to her house this afternoon. Dani wanted a bit of time alone tonight and I respected that. If I was in her position I would probably want some time away too. But it wasn’t just because Dani didn’t want anyone around, to admit, I felt a bit guilty considering I hadn’t spoken or seen Sarah for a week or so. I would make it up tonight.

“Ah, Bronwyn, are you still on the line?”

“What – ah, yeah. Sorry about that,” I coughed, scratching the back of my head.

I waited for Jay’s reply but all I heard were a few mumbled phrases, nothing more. What was going on?

“Sorry Bronnie,” Jay apologised, coming back onto the line. “Change in plans. I know you’re not working today but could you come into Teen Now. Miranda says it’s very important.”

That couldn’t be good… Miranda hardly ever got me to come into the office. It must be something vital if Miranda was asking me to come in today.

“Sure, sure. I’ll come in soon.”

“Ok love, bye!”

“Bye Jay!”

Great. Please may this meeting with Miranda be fine. I hastily pulled on some clothes, not too bothered, before stripping off again, deciding that I should probably dress up in case it was something important. I decided on a white blouse and some dark jeans, a pair of ballet flats and a silver bangle.