12. Forever Young

Author's Note

Hi guys,

For anyone who has voted for me in the 1DAwards - thank you!!! If you have this is just a reminder that you have to vote EACH WEEK if I am to go through to finals. Thank you all for your support :D

Also, congrats to 1D for winning three different awards at the VMA! You deserved it. Next chapter should be up reasonably soon too hopefully. I also want to know how many people can make #ohmykevin trend.... comment below (I don't have twitter though)

Thanks,

HopeSilver

----------------------

Bronwyn's POV.

"I'm...so...tired." Harry yawned, leaning on me as we got in through the door of his apartment. He did seem tired - even his curls seemed to somehow droop. We stumbled towards his bedroom and I placed him down, about to leave. "No...Stay." Harry mumbled, holding my wrist.

I giggled to myself and sat on the edge of the mattress. "Ok."

He sighed, closing his eyes, a smile appearing on his face. I stroked his hair, blushing slightly and glad that he was delirious from the alcohol. I don't know what I would do if he caught me doing this while he was awake. When I was pretty sure he was asleep, I gently lifted off the bed and tiptoed towards the exit but he grabbed my hand again.

"Can you get me a glass of water?"

"Yup." I turned to leave and get him the glass when he yet again grabbed my hand.

"Oh, and can you bring another blanket in... And can you get a snack... and a cold face washer?"

"Anything else?" I chuckled.

"No." Harry smiled, resting down again and snuggling under his covers. "Wait - can we eat chocolate?"

"Harry!" I breathed, not annoyed but instead quite amused. I left the room, picked up a beige blanket from the lounge, got a glass of water, a block of chocolate and a face washer which I ran under the tap for a second to cool it. I waddled back to Harry, my arms full. I handed him the water and placed the washer on his feverish forehead. I was about to put the blanket over him when he tugged me down next to him so that I was basically lying on his chest. He was quite warm and I drew closer to him. Harry wrapped the blanket over us, my toes sticking out the end. We shared the chocolate as we lay together peacefully. I kissed Harry lightly before closing my heavy eyelids, whispering good night.

.

"They're so cute."

"I know - we should take a picture of it!"

"No Louis. If you put that on twitter he will kill you."

"Nah... Harry wouldn't. One, we are best mates and two, it's not like I haven't done it before."

I tried to ignore the whispers, snuggling into the soft covers and against something warm and hard.   I wanted to stay asleep but the noises were bugging me. Go away. I thought they had gone when I heard a camera snap. My eyes fluttered open and I realised I was still in my clothes from last night, my dress slightly hitched up from when I had been sleeping. Luckily it was hidden by a blanket which covered not only me, but a very attractive curly boy.

Harry seemed to wake up at the same time as me, hearing someone take a picture. Louis unabashedly held an iPhone in his hands, snapping a picture of us together. Harry lept up, only in his sweatpants, and grabbed the phone off Louis, deleting the picture.