7. Taken

Author’s Note:

Hi guys! So, as I said here is the drama :D Really sorry, but you will all have to wait a while for the next part but hopefully I have pleased you by uploading twice in one day!

Thanks,

HopeSilver

-------------------

Bronwyn's POV.

The bell rang and I ran out of my classroom, bumping around and heading towards my locker. I swung it open, pulled out my bag and lugged towards the exit of the school. I strolled past Teen Now Magazine as I made my way towards my apartment.

It had been a week since the end of the tour which involved many pranks and concerts. It also included a lot of alone time with Harry. I blushed at that thought, bumping into someone strolling casually on the footpath. Whenever I saw Harry my heart would flutter in my chest, threatening to get up and fly. It was clear to everyone else what I felt but I still hadn’t brought myself to tell him my feelings. I was still uncertain if they were even real.

I arrived at the apartment and Sarah opened the door for me, helping me with my bag and handing me an apple. I had to go out in about two hours for the boys had invited me over. I couldn’t wait to see Harry.

“Bronwyn!” Sarah shouted, snapping her fingers in front of my face. “Someone’s got her head in the clouds.”

I smiled sheepishly then went to my room, logging onto my computer and opening Word whilst munching on my apple, the juices running down my palm. I continued my article for the magazine, one that explained One Direction’s Tour in full. It was due tomorrow and I just had to edit it. I typed the last few words in, read the article over and then sent it to Miranda, shutting down the lid of my laptop and sliding off the chair. I sauntered into the bathroom, stripped and leapt in the shower, turning the water up high, the heated droplets of water pounding on my skin, evoking a boiling tremor to travel through my body. I washed my hair, desperate to ensure that I was looking my best. I would have scorned girls like this in the past but that was before I started to like Harry.

I scrambled out, dried my hair and put the tiniest bit of lipstick and eye shadow on. I slithered into a snug, cerulean blue long top and a pair of dark jeans. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, waving goodbye to Sarah with a beam on my glowing face.

I arrived at their place in a few minutes. It was actually quite large for temporary housing. I knocked on the door, my heart warming as a head of dark curls opened it.

But that feeling suddenly stopped cold as I saw something in the background.

A womanly figure stood behind him.

.

“Harry?” I croaked, my eyes boring into his.

“Um,” He stuttered, his eyes cast down. “This is Siobhan.”

I gawked at the girl, my eyes scanning up and down. She had beautiful tanned skin, silky black hair which tickled her waist, a heart-shaped face and beautiful eyes as large as mini moons. She was stunning and I couldn’t help but be overwhelmed by the green-eyed monster. Of course Harry would be interested in someone prettier than me.

“Why didn’t you tell me about her before?” I spat through gritted teeth.

“Well, it’s only recent – I met her last week and I guess we just got closer.” A week! The past two weeks I had been growing closer to Harry than I would’ve imagined possible. I had been away for school and work for a mere seven days and he goes and finds himself a girlfriend? Why wouldn’t he tell me, it wasn’t like I was going to shout it out to the world, even if I was a journalist? For a second I thought we had a connection but no, that was just my stupid brain malfunctioning and creating ludicrous fantasies.