17. I Wish

Author's Note

Hi guys!!

I'm super duper sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while but I've been a bit busy and yeah... anyway, I hope you like this chapter and all the dramatic drama :D

Also, I am going to be writing a joint fan fiction with NoAir2Night and nickyp99rocks. It's called The FanGirl House and is a story about a competition on MTV where six beliebers and six directioners get placed in a house. It's a bit like Big Brother and I'm really excited about it. I will only be doing a few of the chapters but I still can't wait since it will be my first co-written story :)

Enjoy,

HopeSilver

"You're my reason to be..."

-----------------------------------------------

Bronwyn's POV

I jumped into the fancy vehicle that pulled up in front of me. A black limo purred to a stop on the dark road, the tinted windows hiding the fact that One Direction were in the car. I met Harry as he opened the door and ushered me in. We both gave a weak smile, knowing that this would be the last time we could go out in public together.

I skimmed my surroundings, my breath sweeping out of me as I saw the full magnificence of the limousine. The seats were plush, black leather and ran almost the whole length of the car. A small mini fridge was in the corner, stocked with drinks and light snacks. I doubted we would need that since we were going out to dinner but Niall still grabbed a beer and biscuit. Harry had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and I gratefully leant up against him though I felt as if he had totally forgotten the plan. Harry and I weren't meant to be expressing our feelings. We were meant to be 'breaking up'.

The driver slowed down and then slid out of his car, opening the door for us in front of The Ivy. We quickly rushed through the entrance, lights blinding us as cameras flashed. Harry's plan was working so far, I just hoped that we could get through the evening without any trouble. 

When we strolled into the building I was flabbergasted. Lights were lit dimly, casting a romantic glow around the room. A large table sat in the corner and Paul was already settled, sitting casually on his chair and reading the menu. Even he had worn a nice shirt and pants, not just the lads who seemed to dress up for everything. 

"Oh good, you're here. I was starting to get hungry," Paul chuckled and held out my seat. I smiled in appreciation and sat down.

I picked out a dish from the menu, not bothering too much as I figured anything in this restaurant would be amazing. There was a bit of small talk before our entrées arrived, the lads discussing the things they had done in the past few days and Paul notifying them of upcoming interviews or meetings with management. I smiled and nodded wordlessly as I went through the plan in my head. Harry and I would have an argument half way through the dinner, make a scene and then rush off, only to meet each other again afterwards. 

"Bronwyn?"

I perked up. "Oh sorry Zayn, I'm a little tired."

He grinned but his eyes told me he was hiding something. "That's fine. I was just asking how your job was going."

"It's great, just chugging along but I’m having fun. Miranda even said that I could get a pay rise in a few months." I wish. Miranda had said nothing of the sort but I knew saying that would mean the lads wouldn't bug me about my journalism career. 

"That's amazing," Liam muttered sincerely but I could tell that he wasn't feeling like his normal self. I hope he was alright. There was going to be enough drama with Harry and I.