°•✧001; BeeBee✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Six years ago, a house nearby the Beacon Hills preserve was seen blowing up in flames.

Terrifying screams was heard echoing through the loud flames.

"BeeBee?" A dark haired sixteen year old boy with dark blue eyes, looked around the raging fire.

"BeeBee! Where are you? If you can hear me, say something! Anything!"

Using his advanced hearing, he heard the heartbeat that sounded of fear, coming from nearby.

He then rushed to where the sound was coming from and saw a ten year old girl, her blonde hair all messed up, her in her night gown, her small tiny hands latching onto her teddy, her light blue eyes holding fear as she stared at the fire that was slowly engulfing her.

"Derek!" The girl screamed out in terror.

"O-oh, hold on! Hold on, BeeBee, just-." Derek was saying cautiously, going towards her, but a piece of board that was caught on fire came crashing down in between them, making the teen jump back, wincing in frustration.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay, i'm gonna get you out of there, all right, okay?" He assured, worry in his eyes.

The blonde girl slowly nodded, a frightful pout on her lips, the fire reflecting on her face, her light blue eyes glancing around the furious fire.

"Give me your hand, it's all right, i got you, come on, it's okay." Derek softly says, his hand being put out.

The ten year old blonde girl, slowly stretched her arm forth, her palm barely touching his, the teen smiling assuringly, slowly nodding.

He was going to grab onto her, but then a huge pillar was seen dropping in between them, making them separate.

A board was then seen dropping on the young blonde, throwing her on the dirty floors, the board on top of her.

"No! BeeBee!" His yelled in fear.

His dark blue eyes prickling of fearful tears, the fires becoming more and more violent.

            ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

In the morning, at Beacon Hills High School, out in the parking lot, a tan skinned brunette that goes by the name of Scott McCall was seen parking his dirt bike.

He took off his helmet and hangs it on the handlebars, adjusting his backpack with his lacrosse stick strapped on the back, and at that moment Jackson Whittemore, someone who had showed nothing more than hate, was seen parking his silver Porsche next to him.

Jackson then was seen swinging the door open, which caused Scott to be hit in the back, making him jump back at the feeling.

Jackson then got out of the car, closing the door, shooting Scott a menacing glare.

"Dude! Watch the paint job!" Jackson angrily hissed.

Scott then gave Jackson an offended look, gaping at him.

"Y-you hit me!" Scott exasperatedly says.

Jackson deeply exhaled, his face turning red with anger.

A pretty tall blonde with tight curls was seen bouncing towards both boys.

Freshly painted pastel pink nails was seen on Jackson's shoulders and he soon forgot about the brunette in front of him and turned around.

Jackson soon forgot about Scott and turned his attention to the blonde in his arms, making out with her.