°•✧010; Real Family✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Sixteen years ago, in the Beacon Hills hospital, legs that were covered in dark jeans, leather shoes covering their feet, were seen walking inside a room.

The unknown person's face was seen turning towards a sleeping blonde woman on a bed, hospital gown covering her body, a blanket covering her, small beads of sweat on her face, a weakened look on her sleepy face.

The person then looked next to the sleeping woman and saw a crib, newly born blonde babygirl.

The man then walked towards the baby and stood there for a while, his blue eyes casting down at the babygirl.

The man's two large hands then took up the girl, holding her close, giving the woman that was sleeping a furious glance, a smirk crawling on his lips.

The man then made his way out of the room.

He was then seen looking up at the sky, a smirk playing on his lips.

Peter Hale.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

In broad daylight, Allison, Lydia and Phoebe was seen walking through the preserve of Beacon Hills.

Lydia, who had a very impatient look on her face, decided to speak up. "Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods was not what i was expecting."

Allison then placed some of her dark brown curly locks behind her ear, away from her face, then gave the curly blonde haired girl an innocent look.

"Before i forget, i wanted to ask if you're okay with something, Jackson asked me to the winter formal." Allison feigned innocence.

Phoebe frowned her brows at Allison, a look of discomfort in her eyes. "...you're going with him?"

"Yeah, i mean, it's no big deal, right? You guys are broken up." Allison carelessly says.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Lydia pointed at Allison.

"Things are complicated, you know?" Allison states.

Allison then turned to look back at Phoebe. "So, is that okay?"

Lydia scoffed in disbelief at Allison attitude, she was going to say something, but Phoebe grabbed onto her hand, stopping her.

A pool of hurt and betrayal was seen swimming in the blonde's eyes, but it quickly vanished within a second, a smile being placed on her face.

"We're broken up, he can go with whoever he wants to, not like i care." Phoebe smiled, shrugging at her.

"You sure?" Allison asked this time with genuine curiosity.

"I said so, didn't i?" Phoebe then snapped.

Phoebe then let out a small laugh. "I mean, of course, i'm sure."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Ten years ago, at the Hale house, where a furious fire was brewing, a blonde woman was seen making her way inside, a worried, fearful and panicked look was on her face, her blue eyes looking around.

There her eyes spotted an unconscious young blonde ten year old girl lying next to some huge pillars.

A firey board was seen shaking from above the ten year blonde, the sounds of fire sounding so dangerous.